Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This contains additional amount of fiber, less carbohydrates in addition to sugar, as compared to white loaf of bread. Those who are under a new low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely benefit from this type of bread. Furthermore, you feel full easily because involving the rich fiber content; therefore, an individual do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads associated with food.
【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video Benefits Blueberries, banana and orange are simply a few of the quite a few benefits that you can mix in the particular batter. Whole wheat will surely tastes appetizing by adding fresh berries or mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these materials. Definitely not only will you enjoy the fascinating taste of the fruits on typically the bread; they also provide nutritional vitamins plus minerals that make the bread nourishing and scrumptious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- Prepare ■Banana bread
- Make ready 100 g (3.5 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare 100 g (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 egg, room temperature
- Prepare 30 g (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- Get 20 g (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour
- Make ready 5 g (1.2 tsp) baking powder
- Make ready 3 g (1/2 tsp) baking soda
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz) banana, net weight, for paste
- Make ready 90 g (3.2 oz) banana, net weight, for diced
- Take 1 Tbsp lemon juice, for banana paste
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice, for diced banana
- Prepare 60 g (2.1 oz) mixed nuts
- Prepare ■Ganache
- Make ready 120 g (4.2 oz) milk chocolate
- Prepare 80 g (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp rum
- Get ※1cup=235cc(USA)
It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video is something which I have loved my entire life.
Steps to make Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F.
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft.
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery.
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth.
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps.
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times.
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl.
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy.
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown.
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside.
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly.
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins.
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy.
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video. 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Chocolate Banana Bread. Patrick's Day, enjoy this BananaContinue Reading Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video recipe. Eating healthy does not mean you have to put up with monotonous and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you will be on a restricted diet. Whole grain goes well with several substances like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate; you can use these meals things to make the bread menu preference superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole grain bread that you and the whole family will love.