Whole wheat bread is without a doubt a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are seeking to lose weight. This includes extra amount of fiber, less carbohydrates in addition to sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under some sort of low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would certainly profit from this type of bread. Moreover, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; consequently, an individual do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads associated with food.
Streusel Topped Banana Bread You can make tasty breads recipes using whole wheat. With the particular perfect combination of ingredients, you may surely enjoy sinking your the teeth about flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out and about these great ingredients to add in your whole wheat bread recipe.
Fold banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined, taking care not to over mix. Spread batter in loaf pan, smoothing top. Beat bananas, eggs, sugar and butter in a large bowl until smooth.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have streusel topped banana bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Streusel Topped Banana Bread:
- Take 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 3 mashed bananas-overripe
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1/3 cup sugar
- Take 1/4 cup butter- 1/2 stick- melted
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar-packed
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter- 1/2 stick softened
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Streusel Banana Bread Be the first to rate & review! A marvelous hybrid of coffee cake and banana bread, that's this moist loaf with its nutty cinnamon-brown-sugar-pecan-streusel topping. Combine first three ingredients for streusel topping. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
Instructions to make Streusel Topped Banana Bread:
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease three mini loaf pans. (5 3/4x 3 1/4 x 2 inch disposable)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in medium size bowl.
- Beat bananas, eggs, sugar and butter in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Divide batter among prepared pans.
- Streusel: Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in bowl with fork and hands until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or more until toothpick in center comes out clean. If streusel is getting too brown cover loosely with aluminum foil. Cool in pan and enjoy.
Prepare the streusel topping by combining all ingredients in a bowl and using a fork to cut the butter evenly into the dry ingredients. Sprinkle the streusel topping over the unbaked loaf. Combine streusel topping ingredients, blending until butter chunks are pea size (in a food processor or by hand using pastry cutter, or a pair of butter knives in a criss-cross motion). Place the bowl of streusel topping in the refrigerator and chill while preheating and preparing the banana bread batter. Make the Banana Bread I make banana bread often for my family's lunches and this is the best !!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food streusel topped banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with boring and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several ingredients such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these food items to make the bread recipe taste superb and appetizing. Hence, try typically the ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat or grain bread that you and the complete family will love.