Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white bread, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This includes extra amount of fiber, less sugars together with sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under a new low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely gain from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; therefore, a person do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads of food.
Moist Banana-Pecan Bread You can make delightful loaf of bread recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you is going to surely enjoy sinking your tooth on flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add inside your whole wheat bread recipe.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until creamed. Beat in eggs, mashed bananas, and vanilla until creamy. Don't get nervous if the banana bread develops a crack down the center. banana bread with pecans A super easy, deliciously flavored, banana bread recipe that's packed full of bananas and crunchy pecans, is extremely moist, making this one of the best banana bread recipes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have moist banana-pecan bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Banana-Pecan Bread:
- Get 1 greased bread loaf pan
- Take 2/3 cup toasted pecan peices
- Get 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 4 medium sized very ripe bananas(mashed)
- Take 2 tbsp sour cream
- Get 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tbsp table salt
This simple banana bread is a family favorite. Plus, it's the perfect recipe for when you have bananas that are just a little too ripe. In fact, the riper they are, the better your banana bread will turn out! Outstandingly moist, with a tender crumb.
Steps to make Moist Banana-Pecan Bread:
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Toast pecan pieces in a dry skillet 3-5 minute's until fragrant. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mash bananas up and set aside.
- Beat together eggs,sugar,vanilla and lemon juice until light and airy. I use a stand mixer. Drizzle in vegetable oil at the end, until well incorporated. Add mashed up bananas and sour cream. Mix briefly.
- Fold in dry ingredients and toasted pecan prices until mixture just comes together.
- Pour into a prepared bread loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes. Bread will be done when a wooden toothpick inserted in the middle, comes out clean.
- Store bread tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. Always tastes better the next day, but never makes it that long. Also makes great muffins as well.Enjoy!
The flavor is superb, as well. This is the recipe I reach for again and again, a true classic. Adding a few dashes of cinnamon helps to complement the banana taste. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. How do you keep banana bread moist after baking?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food moist banana-pecan bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean you have to put up with boring and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole rice goes well with several components many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these food things to make the bread menu style superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole grain bread that you and the entire family will love.