Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are seeking to lose weight. This is made up of additional amount of fiber, less glucose and even sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under the low-carb or low-sugar diet would certainly gain from this type of bread. Moreover, you feel full easily because associated with the rich fiber content; therefore, you do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads involving food.
Cream the butter and brown sugar until creamed. Add the eggs, vanilla and mashed banana and beat again until well combined. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a separate bowl.
Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies Berries Blueberries, banana and orange are simply a few of the a lot of berries that you can mix in the batter. Whole wheat will certainly flavor appetizing by adding fresh berries or mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these ingredients. Not really only will you enjoy the fascinating taste of the fruits on the particular bread; they also provide vitamins in addition to minerals that make the bread nourishing and scrumptious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal banana bread cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Get 1 Bananas - ripened
- Take 1 cup Oatmeal
- Get 5 tbsp Butter - softened
- Prepare 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Get 5 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking soda
- Make ready 1 cup Flour
- Take 1/4 cup Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL
- Prepare 1/4 cup Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL
Beat until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil or butter, mashed banana, and vanilla. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats.
Steps to make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.)
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly.
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal - mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny.
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.)
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox
Super simple and easy to customize with add-ins, you'll love these as an easy, low-cal go-to for breakfast or a snack. Add egg, bananas and oats; mix well. These BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES are loaded with ripe bananas, oats, and chocolate chips for a soft cookie that tastes like my favorite banana bread! I'm going to get real honest with you here for a second… I don't like bananas. How to make banana oatmeal cookies: You start by creaming together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and egg until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oatmeal banana bread cookies recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with dull and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several materials such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate; you can use these foods items to make the bread formula style superb and appetizing. Hence, try typically the ideas in making scrumptious whole whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.