Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white bread, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This has even more amount of fiber, less sugars together with sugar, as compared to white bread. Those who are under the low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would definitely profit from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; therefore, you do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads of food.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
My banana bread Fruits Blueberries, banana and orange are only a few of the numerous fruit that you can mix in the batter. Whole wheat will definitely flavor appetizing by adding fresh berries or perhaps mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these elements. Definitely not only will you enjoy the fascinating taste of the fruits on typically the bread; they also provide vitamins and even minerals that make the bread nutritious and scrumptious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my banana bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My banana bread:
- Prepare 1 cup Mashed ripe bananas (3-4)
- Prepare 1/3 cup Buttermilk or substitute
- Make ready 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- Make ready 1/2 cup White sugar
- Get 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- Take 2 cup All purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla
- Get 1/2 cup Chopped pecans or chocolate chips
The only thing I would change might be using baking powder instead is baking soda to try to get a bit more rise. I will be making this again and again especially since Marianne suggested toasting it! As the banana bread bakes, the sugar caramelizes! This adds a incredible texture and taste to your banana bread.
Steps to make My banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter.
- Add banana to mixture and stir
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix
- Stir in nuts or chocolate
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes
My last tip is is the cut a banana in half lengthwise, and press on top of your batter before you bake your loaf. This gives the banana bread a beautiful finished look, and lets everyone know what flavor it is with one look! Cool completely on a wire rack. The top of the banana bread was flat and dipped slightly inward toward the center. In the oven, it developed that hardened, caramelized coating that the loaf made with too little flour had as well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with uninteresting and bland food items. In fact, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you will be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several elements such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these foodstuff items to make the bread menu preference superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole whole wheat bread that you and the whole family will love.