Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This consists of even more amount of fiber, less carbohydrates and sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under a new low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would definitely benefit from this type of bread. Additionally, you feel full easily because regarding the rich fiber content; consequently, you do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads involving food.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread You can make yummy bakery recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you is going to surely enjoy sinking your teeth about flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out and about these great ingredients to add inside your whole wheat bread menu.
Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl. Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla - mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lora's quick banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Get banana bread
- Prepare 3 very ripe medium sized bananas
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified
- Get 2 large eggs, room temp
- Take 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat)
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Get 1 pinch nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon)
- Prepare 2/3 cup chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional)
Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. EASY banana bread that is moist and delicious.
Steps to make Lora's Quick Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36)
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl.
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla - mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg - mix with a fork or wisk
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using.
- bake in hot oven - loaf 50 - 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 - 18 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly
If you are looking for a quick and simple banana bread recipe this is the one for you. No need to buy store bought bread when you can homemade banana bread. This makes a great freezer meal idea - for quick grab and go breakfast too. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine. Select the Dough setting, and press Start.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lora's quick banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with uninteresting and bland food items. In fact, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole rice goes well with several substances many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these meals products to make the bread recipe taste superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole grain bread that you and the complete family will love.