Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This consists of more amount of fiber, less sugars together with sugar, as compared to white bread. Those who are under a low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely benefit from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; therefore, an individual do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads of food.
Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread You can make tasty bakery recipes using whole wheat. With the perfect combination of ingredients, you will certainly surely enjoy sinking your the teeth about flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add within your whole wheat bread recipe.
Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top of your loaf allowing it to fill up your diagonal slices. Re-sprinkle more granulated garlic on top. We provide you only the best Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe here.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's 5 min garlic-parmesan bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread:
- Prepare 2 can 11 oz Pillsbury French Bread
- Take 1 can Parmesan Cheese [to taste]
- Prepare 1 Granulated Garlic [to taste]
- Take 1 can Butter Flavored Vegetable Oil Spray
Add garlic, parsley and lemon-pepper; mix or process until smooth. Slice the bread on the diagonal but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Spread butter mixture on one side of each slice and over the top. I used a wooden spoon in a large mixing bowl and finished with my wet hands.
Steps to make Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread:
- Heat oven to 350°. Pull dough from cans carefully.
- Roll [with the palms of your hands] the 10.5 inch dough out to about 13 inches long and roll them over as much granulated garlic as you'd like. I used about 2 tablespoons. When done rolling, make sure seam is at the bottom of your loaves with no air pockets.
- Pinch one end together and twist both raw loaves together. Pinch the other end together tightly.
- Take a knife and make six 1/4" diagonal slits in your bread. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top of your loaf allowing it to fill up your diagonal slices. Re-sprinkle more granulated garlic on top. Spray lightly with butter spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350° and let bread stand a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
The dough was very lumpy and sticky. After refrigerating the dough overnight, it was very easy. This six ingredient Parmesan Garlic Bread is ready to become a mainstay in your kitchen. A loaf of French bread from your grocery store's bakery is halved and then topped with a mixture of olive oil, butter, garlic and grated Parmesan cheese and then showered with chopped fresh parsley. Remove from oven and brush melted butter over the warm bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's 5 min garlic-parmesan bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with uninteresting and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole grain goes well with several materials many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these meals things to make the bread formula taste superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.