Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white bakery, particularly for those who are hoping to lose weight. This consists of additional amount of fiber, less carbohydrates plus sugar, as compared to white bakery. Those who are under a low-carb or low-sugar diet would certainly profit from this type of bread. Additionally, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; consequently, a person do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads regarding food.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread You can make yummy bakery recipes using whole wheat. With the perfect combination of ingredients, you can surely enjoy sinking your teeth in flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out and about these great ingredients to add in your whole wheat bread menu.
If you use frozen and thawed bananas here, strain the fruits' syrup that releases during the thawing process. That excess moisture can lead to a soggy loaf. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moist chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Take 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Get 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Get 1/2 cup whole milk
- Prepare 2 eggs (room temperature)
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
My chocolate chip banana bread is so dense and moist on the inside, and the top bakes-up perfectly golden on top. Be sure to save a few of your mini chocolate chips to sprinkle all over the top of the bread, as this will give it a very pretty finish on top. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients Butter - You'll want this to be room temperature. Brown sugar - Just gently packed in the measuring cup.
Steps to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined.
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined.
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Be sure eggs, butter and bananas are at room temperature. If using frozen ripe bananas (we often freeze our overripe bananas for later use), thaw bananas overnight then let them come to room temperature. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with dull and bland food items. In fact, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you will be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several ingredients many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolates; you can use these meals things to make the bread menu flavor superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole rice bread that you and the whole family will love.