Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This is made up of more amount of fiber, less sugars together with sugar, as compared to white loaf of bread. Those who are under some sort of low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely profit from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; consequently, an individual do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads regarding food.
Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) You can make delightful bakery recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you can surely enjoy sinking your tooth upon flavourful and nutritious bread. Check away these great ingredients to add inside your whole wheat bread recipe.
Great recipe for Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet). Kroket (croquet) is one of the most popular snacks in Indonesia. It was introduced during the Dutch colonial.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kroket panggang (indonesian baked croquet) using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet):
- Take 600 gr potatoes, steam, make purée
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Take Filling ingredients:
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 100 gr ground chicken
- Get 150 gr frozen mixed
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take salt and pepper
- Make ready 50 ml milk
- Make ready 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water
- Make ready Coating mixture:
- Prepare 3 eggs, beat
- Prepare 100 gr Japanese panko bread crumbs
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get Mustard pickles sauce:
- Take 1 cucumber, cut out the seeds part, finely diced
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Take 1 tsp French yellow mustard
- Make ready 1 tsp chili sauce
Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) Kroket (croquet) is one of the most popular snacks in Indonesia. It was introduced during the Dutch colonial. It is made of mashed potato filled with minced chicken or ragout then breaded and fried. This time I made the baked version of kroket.
Instructions to make Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet):
- Mix potato purée, nutmeg powder, salt, white pepper powder, and egg until well combined. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, ground chicken, and frozen mixed vegetables with a little oil. Add oyster sauce, salt, and white pepper powder.
- Add milk. Bring it to boil.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Make oval patties by filling in the potato mixture with the filling mixture. Let it rest int the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Combine the panko and the oil in a separate frying pan and toast over medium-heat until golden brown. Transfer the panko into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Dip the patties into the beaten eggs and coat with the panko. Repeat one more time.
- Place the patties on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Serve warm with the mustard pickles sauce. 😋
It's still as crunchy as the fried one but it's heal. Stir in meat, carrot and celery. Then add water and the rest of the spices. Mix in cornstarch and stir until mixture thickens. Potato Croquette Recipe (Kroket Kentang) There are many different styles of Croquette in every country.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kroket panggang (indonesian baked croquet) recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with dull and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something special and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several materials like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate bars; you can use these meals things to make the bread menu tastes superb and appetizing. Hence, try typically the ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat or grain bread that you and the whole family will love.