Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are striving to lose weight. This consists of even more amount of fiber, less sugars and even sugar, as compared to white bakery. Those who are under a low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely benefit from this type of bread. Moreover, you feel full easily because regarding the rich fiber content; consequently, an individual do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads involving food.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 You can make tasty bakery recipes using whole wheat. With the perfect combination of ingredients, you can surely enjoy sinking your teeth on flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out and about these great ingredients to add within your whole wheat bread menu.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 WSLB. Put the bread in this bowl cover and let it rise. Turn out on the counter and fold in sides, put back in bowl and let rise again.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- Take 180 g (6.3 oz) bread flour
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) cake flour
- Make ready 20 g (0.7 oz) cane sugar
- Make ready 2 g (2/3 tsp) instant dry yeast
- Make ready 6 g (1 Tbsp) nonfat dry milk
- Take 70 g (2.5 oz) hot water
- Make ready 70 g (2.5 oz) milk
- Take 4 g (2/3 tsp) salt
- Prepare 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- Prepare bread flour for dusting
My aunt made the BEST rolls and I always looked forward to the holidays when she made them. Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】. homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】, A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you.
Steps to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps.
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.)
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt.
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough.
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined.
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it.
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Finger Dent Test - Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step.
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball.
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray.
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F.
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.)
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown.
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!
Lightly oil your work surface and tip the dough onto it. Pull the dough into a ball and put in a clean, oiled bowl. Today at Deep South Texas we are making some terrific homemade sandwich bread. This recipe and technique comes from @Bake. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with boring and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you will be on a restricted diet. Whole rice goes well with several elements like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these food products to make the bread recipe preference superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.