Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are seeking to lose weight. This is made up of additional amount of fiber, less carbs in addition to sugar, as compared to white bread. Those who are under the low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely advantage from this type of bread. Moreover, you feel full easily because associated with the rich fiber content; therefore, an individual do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads associated with food.
Applesauce Banana Bread You can make delicious loaf of bread recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you may surely enjoy sinking your the teeth in flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add within your whole wheat bread formula.
Applesauce is the ingredient that can save the day when you want to make banana bread and there's not enough butter in the house. It adds moisture and tenderness, two of butter's most important jobs in this recipe. And while it doesn't have the same richness as butter, butter is not the only ingredient flavoring the bread.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have applesauce banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Applesauce Banana Bread:
- Take 3 medium bananas
- Prepare 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- Get 2 large eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour
Serve it with a smear of butter as a snack, part of Easter brunch, or a simple dessert! Or, gift it to someone who would appreciate a simple pick-me-up! Simply wrap it up, tie a simple ribbon and attach one of my free printables! Easy Banana Applesauce Bread is a tasty go-to healthy quick bread for the holidays.
Instructions to make Applesauce Banana Bread:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mash up bananas and place in large bowl. Stir in brown sugar and let sit about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease the bottom and half-way up the sides of loaf pan. Set aside.
- Add applesauce, eggs and vanilla to banana mixture and beat well.
- In medium bowl, mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture with banana mixture. Pour into greased pan.
- *Optional crumb topping- in a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, 1/3 cup brown sugar. Cut in 1 tablespoon of butter and mix until it resembles cornmeal. Sprinkle on top of the batter before you place the pan in the oven to bake.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, let stand 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.
A super moist, flavorful lightened up Banana Bread with no mixer needed! Easy Banana Bread is one of the best go-to Bread Recipes for so many reasons! It's delicious, made with no mixer, and all you need are one or two extra ingredients to make it extra special! In one bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and sugar. Mix in slightly beaten eggs, applesauce, and mashed bananas.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food applesauce banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with dull and bland food items. In truth, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat goes well with several components such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and delicious chocolate; you can use these foodstuff items to make the bread formula tastes superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.