Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white bread, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This includes extra amount of fiber, less carbohydrates and even sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under some sort of low-carb or low-sugar diet would absolutely profit from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; hence, an individual do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads associated with food.
Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread You can make appetizing bakery recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you can surely enjoy sinking your tooth upon flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add within your whole wheat bread menu.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and chilli flakes. Slice brie into small pieces, then.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have brie stuffed garlic bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Make ready 1 baguette (or 2 semi baguettes)
- Make ready 6 Tbs butter, melted
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Get Pinch red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Get 1 (7 oz) wheel brie
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan
So it's up to you what you want to stuff your bread with! Squeeze softened garlic into a bowl and mash with a fork; spread over cheese. Replace bread top; brush outside of bread with remaining oil. Serve with toasted baguette, grapes and reserved bread.
Instructions to make Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!)
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Use a small serrated knife to gently cut between each slice of garlic baguette. Insert a slice of brie in each cut. Press diced brie into the cuts of the bread. It's cheesy and garlicky with a butter flavor.a fan favorite, you will not be disappointed!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brie stuffed garlic bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with uninteresting and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole rice goes well with several components many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate bars; you can use these foods items to make the bread recipe tastes superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole grain bread that you and the whole family will love.