Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white breads, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This consists of more amount of fiber, less sugars in addition to sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under some sort of low-carb or low-sugar diet would absolutely profit from this type of bread. Furthermore, you feel full easily because involving the rich fiber content; hence, you do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads associated with food.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery You can make appetizing breads recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you will certainly surely enjoy sinking your tooth upon flavourful and nutritious bread. Check away these great ingredients to add in your whole wheat bread menu.
Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed Add egg and beat well Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well. This banana bread is different from the classic banana bread. It's totally healthy and delicious prepared with ripe bananas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wholemeal banana bread with jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery:
- Make ready 2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- Take 3 Medium size ripe banana
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 1/2 Cup Jaggery (crushed into powder)
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tsp Vanila Extract
- Prepare 1 tsp Cinnomon Powder
- Get 4 tbsp chopped walnut
- Take 3 tbsp raisins
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 Salt
Crumble the butter with your fingers into the banana jaggery mix and add yoghurt. Whole wheat banana and jaggery bread is a very easy and tasty one bowl bread made with healthy ingredients. Whole wheat banana bread This whole wheat banana jaggery bread is a healthy way to start the day. As it is refined flour and refined sugar-free, you can enjoy it without any guilt.
Instructions to make Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery:
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed
- Add egg and beat well
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it.
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done.
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min.
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊
Add the oil, yogurt and vanilla. This Whole wheat banana bread uses powdered jaggery instead of refined sugar. So, if you are looking at ways to get your yum and sticky jaggery outside its box, this Whole wheat banana bread is your solution, y'all! Now, if you have any inhibitions related to jaggery and wheat recipes, I have already attached my youtube video above. The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread- Super easy, whole wheat banana bread recipe using oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wholemeal banana bread with jaggery recipe. Eating healthy does not mean you have to put up with boring and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you are usually on a restricted diet. Whole grain goes well with several components many of these as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate; you can use these foods products to make the bread formula flavor superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat or grain bread that you and the complete family will love.