Whole wheat bread is without a doubt a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are striving to lose weight. This is made up of even more amount of fiber, less sugars plus sugar, as compared to white loaf of bread. Those who are under some sort of low-carb or low-sugar diet would absolutely gain from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; therefore, an individual do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads regarding food.
Coconut Flour Banana Bread You can make delicious loaf of bread recipes using whole wheat. With the particular perfect combination of ingredients, you may surely enjoy sinking your pearly whites on flavourful and nutritious bread. Check away these great ingredients to add throughout your whole wheat bread formula.
A little coconut flour goes a long way. You need other ingredients like almond butter and eggs to help keep. Bake coconut flour banana bread and cool completely.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coconut flour banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Flour Banana Bread:
- Take 1 1/4 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 cup almond butter
- Prepare 2 eggs at room temperature
- Take 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Get 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Make ready 1 tsp walnuts (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cinnemon
To make muffins, simply dole out the batter into a muffin pan. The only difference would be the cooking time. Pour the banana bread batter into the prepared loaf tin. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then cut into slices.
Steps to make Coconut Flour Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8x4 inch or 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear.
- Reminder - tastes better the next day!
This gluten free banana bread with coconut flour tastes like a flour full baked treat. This banana bread made with coconut flour is pleasantly sweet, dense, moist, and has a tender crumb. It isn't as fluffy as traditional banana bread, but incredibly satisfying. Made with simple and gluten free ingredients, this bread is also suitable for a paleo diet! This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food coconut flour banana bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with monotonous and bland food items. In fact, you can still enjoy something lovely and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole wheat goes well with several components like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolates; you can use these meals things to make the bread recipe taste superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the entire family will love.