Whole wheat bread is without a doubt a better alternative to white bread, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This has even more amount of fiber, less glucose and sugar, as compared to white breads. Those who are under some sort of low-carb or low-sugar diet would absolutely benefit from this type of bread. Furthermore, you feel full easily because associated with the rich fiber content; therefore, an individual do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads involving food.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread You can make tasty bread recipes using whole wheat. With typically the perfect combination of ingredients, you will surely enjoy sinking your teeth in flavourful and nutritious bread. Check away these great ingredients to add inside your whole wheat bread recipe.
Enjoy this vegan chocolate chip pumpkin bread plain or with a smear of vegan butter and a hot cup of coffee. Tender, moist, chocolatey, pumpkin infused, and surprisingly easy to make too! Just whip up the simple batter, pour in a pan, and bake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Get Wet ingredients
- Take 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- Get 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Make ready 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Get 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Make ready Dry ingredients:
- Make ready 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- Take 1/2 cup almond meal
- Get 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take Add-ins:
- Get 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
Here's a fun fact about this Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread: we actually adapted it from our popular Banana Bread Recipe and replaced the bananas with pumpkin! Instead of pumpkin spice we used real pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger. This Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is an easy to make pumpkin bread recipe, with fresh pumpkin puree and lots of chocolate chips. It's a quick, tender and deliciously moist recipe that takes just minutes to put together.
Instructions to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert. It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. How to make pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Once you have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go, add the wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl including the pumpkin puree, oat milk, coconut sugar, maple syrup, oil. and ground flax and whisk together. Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies, baked apples with an oat crisp, and vegan banana bread type recipes tend to come dancing out and all I want to do is bake, bake and bake!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with monotonous and bland food items. In fact, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you are usually on a restricted diet. Whole grain goes well with several materials like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolates; you can use these foodstuff items to make the bread menu preference superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.