Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white bread, particularly for those who are attempting to lose weight. This contains more amount of fiber, less carbs in addition to sugar, as compared to white loaf of bread. Those who are under a new low-carb or low-sugar diet would definitely gain from this type of bread. Furthermore, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; hence, a person do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads of food.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) You can make yummy loaf of bread recipes using whole wheat. With the particular perfect combination of ingredients, you is going to surely enjoy sinking your the teeth upon flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out there these great ingredients to add in your whole wheat bread menu.
With stand or hand mixer, beat together the sugar and shorteninng until light and fluffy. Beat in the bananas, pumpkin, egg and vanilla until well-combined. Beat in the cream, followed by the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves until just combined.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Get 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp. baking soda
- Get 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. salt
- Take 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Get 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/3 cup honey
- Get 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Take 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature
- Get 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones)
- Prepare 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Prepare 1/2 cup mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc
Pumpkin Banana Bread Muffins made from scratch are so easy to make and they taste amazing! Pumpkin Banana Muffins are easy to make and are a healthy option for breakfast or snacks. They can be made gluten-free by replacing regular flour with almond flour and healthier by adding oatmeal. If you are a chocolate lover, add some chocolate chips in the batter for an added treat.
Steps to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree.
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix.
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely.
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!
Here is how to make these from Scratch. Pumpkin Spice banana bread Muffins These Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread Muffins are so moist and perfectly fall spiced from the bread to the crumb topping, they are a must make for fall! Add in the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until just combined. Prepare a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. Pumpkin Banana Muffins put a Fall twist on banana bread with the perfect balance of pumpkin and banana.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with dull and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you are usually on a restricted diet. Whole grain goes well with several substances like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and dark chocolate; you can use these food products to make the bread menu taste superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole whole wheat bread that you and the complete family will love.