Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white bakery, particularly for those who are trying to lose weight. This contains more amount of fiber, less sugars and even sugar, as compared to white bakery. Those who are under a new low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would certainly gain from this type of bread. Additionally, you feel full easily because involving the rich fiber content; hence, an individual do not end up wanting to be able to keep on munching on loads involving food.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread You can make delightful bakery recipes using whole wheat. With the perfect combination of ingredients, you may surely enjoy sinking your tooth about flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add in your whole wheat bread recipe.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread Fiona @ Free From Favourites Edinburgh, Scotland. Heat the milk in a small pan until just before boiling, remove from the heat and set aside to cool until lukewarm Pour into a large bowl with the pumpkin pure, mixed spice, sugar, melted dairy free spread, salt and yeast Tasting Notes: A gooey and decadent pairing of cinnamon-pumpkin pull-apart bread with rich caramel sauce. Suggested Uses/Why We Love It: A fun twist on quick bread, this easy-to-make treat is hands-on fun for the whole family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon pumpkin tear & share bread using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread:
- Get For the bread dough:
- Take 125 ml dairy free milk
- Prepare 180 g pumpkin purée
- Get 50 g caster sugar
- Make ready 25 g dairy free spread, melted
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon dried active yeast
- Prepare 400 g gluten free bread flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Make ready For the filling:
- Prepare 30 g dairy free spread, melted
- Take 40 g brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready For the drizzle:
- Prepare 5 tablespoons icing sugar
- Get 5 teaspoons dairy free milk
Fold in the pure pumpkin until just combined. In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined. Filling: In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer to beat pumpkin puree, sugar, brown sugar, and maple syrup. Alternatively, use a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread:
- Heat the milk in a small pan until just before boiling, remove from the heat and set aside to cool until lukewarm - Pour into a large bowl with the pumpkin pure, mixed spice, sugar, melted dairy free spread, salt and yeast - Mix in the flour until the dough forms a ball - Beat with a dough hook for 5 minutes - Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with clingfilm - Leave to rise in a warm place for an hour or until doubled in size
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle about 1cm thick - Brush with the melted dairy free spread and sprinkle on the brown sugar and ground cinnamon - Roll up into a log, keeping the dough fairly tight - Place the log seam down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper - With a share knife about 3/4 way down into slices - Arrange the slices so they lean to alternate sides and then squash the loaf together, like the picture below
- Leave to rise for an hour or place in the fridge overnight to bake in the morning - Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Bake the loaf for 25 minutes - Allow to cool a bit - Mix together the icing sugar and dairy free milk and drizzle over the loaf
Add eggs and beat until incorporated. Add salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, milk and cream. Pumpkin pie mix used in this recipe is not the same as canned pumpkin. Pumpkin pie mix contains a blend of traditional spices as well as sugar. Regular canned pumpkin does not contain salt, sugar or spices.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon pumpkin tear & share bread recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with boring and bland food items. In simple fact, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole wheat or grain goes well with several substances such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolates; you can use these foods items to make the bread menu flavor superb and appetizing. Hence, try the ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the entire family will love.