Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white bakery, particularly for those who are striving to lose weight. This includes more amount of fiber, less carbohydrates in addition to sugar, as compared to white bakery. Those who are under the low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would definitely profit from this type of bread. In addition, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; hence, an individual do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads regarding food.
Steamed Bread Pudding You can make tasty breads recipes using whole wheat. With the particular perfect combination of ingredients, you may surely enjoy sinking your the teeth about flavourful and nutritious bread. Check out these great ingredients to add inside your whole wheat bread menu.
Dried Cherries Add A Festive Touch To This Bread Pudding. Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert With Thomas'® Products Today! Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed bread pudding using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Bread Pudding:
- Get 4 tbsps granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 cups low fat milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 5 slices breads
- Take 100 g raisins
- Take 2 tbsps butter
- Make ready For the sauce :-
- Get 2 tbsp Custard Flour
- Prepare 1 can Evaporated Milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Prepare 100 ml water
The addition of walnuts, and berries add a different dimension to the dish. In a large bowl, combine eggs and condensed milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, if using, mix well. Soak bread in the milk in a greased steam pudding bowl. Add Chelsea White Sugar and beat with fork.
Instructions to make Steamed Bread Pudding:
- Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over teared bread and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, pour melted butter then pour prepared breads into it. Sprinkle with raisins. Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- For the sauce: - - Mix together the granulated sugar, custard flour, evaporated milk, water and vanilla essence in a saucepan. Mix it well before stir it over medium heat. Stir together until the sugar is melted and the sauce is thicken.
- Pour the sauce over the bread pudding. Serve warm or cold.
Add baking soda, melted butter and Chelsea Golden Syrup. Mix well then add fruit, flour and spice and stir to combine. If you do not have a steamer, get a large pot and put a trivet or something to hold the pan inside (make sure it's heat-proof). Place the pudding on the rack. Steamed puddings have a long history in England as a part of Christmas celebrations. ("Bring us some figgy pudding!") For wealthy Brits, steamed puddings were lavish affairs, loaded with eggs, butter, spices and even brandy. steamed pudding A sweet or savory pudding that is cooked (usually in a special steamed-pudding mold) on a rack over boiling water in a covered pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steamed bread pudding recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with dull and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something nice and tasty even when you are on a restricted diet. Whole whole wheat goes well with several ingredients like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate bars; you can use these foodstuff items to make the bread formula style superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole whole wheat bread that you and the entire family will love.