Whole wheat bread is indeed a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are striving to lose weight. This is made up of even more amount of fiber, less carbohydrate food and even sugar, as compared to white bread. Those who are under some sort of low carbohydrate or low-sugar diet would absolutely benefit from this type of bread. Furthermore, you feel full easily because of the rich fiber content; hence, you do not end up wanting to keep on munching on loads of food.
Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert With Thomas'® Products Today! Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®! Try An Easy Recipe For Banana Bread Pudding W/ Dried Cherries.
Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce Benefits Blueberries, banana and orange are simply a few of the a lot of fruits and veggies that you can mix in the batter. Whole wheat will surely flavor appetizing by adding fresh berries or even mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these substances. Not only will you enjoy the enjoyable taste of the fruits on typically the bread; they also provide vitamin supplements in addition to minerals that make the bread nutritious and scrumptious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bread pudding with rum sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce:
- Make ready Bread Pudding
- Make ready 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread
- Take 1/4 cup raisins
- Take 10 eggs
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Take 8 cup heavy cream
- Make ready Rum Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 3 tbsp rum
Add cream, rum, and cinnamon and bring to simmer. Bread pudding is an excellent way to get rid of stale and unused bread by rehydrating it in a spiced custard. After being cooked and the bread pudding is set, the bread pudding is served warm with a caramel sauce which often includes bourbon or rum. Note: Some common ingredients in bread pudding include rasins and/or pecans.
Steps to make Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place torn bread and raisins in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, wisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and heavy cream.
- Pour the egg mixture over bread. Allow egg mixture to soak into bread for about 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes or until firm. Serve warm with Rum sauce.
- Rum Sauce
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine corn starch and sugar together in a small bowl, then add to melted butter in pan and wisk together.
- Add heavy cream and rum. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, wisking occasionally. Spoon warm sauce over top of each slice of bread pudding.
Combine flour, water, sugar and butter in a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins bubbling. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and rum. Mix well and you are done! In a large saucepan, add milk, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar, rum and raisins and heat until warm.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bread pudding with rum sauce recipe. Eating healthy does not mean a person have to put up with uninteresting and bland food items. In simple fact, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you happen to be on a restricted diet. Whole rice goes well with several substances such as fruits, vegetable, nuts and dark chocolate; you can use these meals things to make the bread formula style superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole grain bread that you and the complete family will love.