Whole wheat bread is certainly a better alternative to white loaf of bread, particularly for those who are striving to lose weight. This is made up of even more amount of fiber, less glucose together with sugar, as compared to white bakery. Those who are under the low-carb or low-sugar diet would certainly gain from this type of bread. Additionally, you feel full easily because regarding the rich fiber content; consequently, a person do not end up wanting in order to keep on munching on loads regarding food.
Try An Easy Recipe For Banana Bread Pudding W/ Dried Cherries. Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®! Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert with Thomas'® Products Today!
Apricot bread pudding Fruit Blueberries, banana and orange are simply a few of the many fruits that you can mix in the particular batter. Whole wheat will certainly style appetizing by adding fresh berries or perhaps mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these components. Certainly not only will you enjoy the fascinating taste of the fruits on the particular bread; they also provide nutritional vitamins plus minerals that make the bread healthy and scrumptious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook apricot bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot bread pudding:
- Prepare 50 grams ready to eat dried apricots
- Make ready 45 grams caster sugar
- Get 25 grams low-fat spread
- Take 450 ml (about 3/4 pint) semi skimmed milk
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 8 slice of fruit bread
Add to soaked bread along with apricots, vanilla, granulated sugar, salt, and cinnamon; stir until well combined. Spoon the pudding into the baking dish, spread everything out to fill the dish in an even layer, and smooth the top. Drop teaspoonfuls of the apricot preserves on the pudding, distributing it all evenly, then scatter the chopped walnuts on top. Finally, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the pudding.
Steps to make Apricot bread pudding:
- Grease a baking dish with a teaspoon of the low fat spread and then use the rest to butter one slice of each slice of fruit bread.Cut each slice into triangles and arrange them in the bottom of the dish.Sprinkle the chopped apricots over the top.
- Beat the egg,sugar,milk and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- pour the mixture evenly over the bread,cover with teatowel and leave to soak for 20 mins.Now turn over to 180c/355f/gas4.
- After 20 mins soaking put pudding into oven for 35-40 mins or until golden brown.
Let it cool slightly (five minutes or so) and serve in dessert dishes with heavy cream, sweetened whipped cream, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the top. You can make this with any dried fruit, including currants or raisins. Add the apricots to the soaked bread, using your fingers to poke the fruit down and really nestle them in. Everything was perfect, I love bread pudding and yours with the apricots and cream sauce was so delicious. Apricots and almonds always make a good pairing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food apricot bread pudding recipe. Eating healthy does not mean an individual have to put up with dull and bland food items. In reality, you can still enjoy something sugary and tasty even when you will be on a restricted diet. Whole whole wheat goes well with several elements like as fruits, vegetable, nuts and chocolate bars; you can use these food things to make the bread recipe tastes superb and appetizing. Hence, try the particular ideas in making scrumptious whole wheat bread that you and the whole family will love.