This specific text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m sure that you will like the data included in it.
Find Deals on Red Velvet Truffles in Chocolate on Amazon. Great recipe for Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles. Using white chocolate and adding your choice of food coloring - allows you create beautiful truffles for any occasion.
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles The next cake is very popular in the world (especially in Europe). It’s French cake. There are lots of French tested recipes. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to put together. In fact it only takes some sort of lot of time to prepare because you have to wait for 13 hours, but the process is quite easy. I think that French treat is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's moist red velvet truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Make ready Red Velvet Truffle Batter
- Take 1 box Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®
- Get 1 can 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp]
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take Truffle Candy Coatings
- Make ready 1 packages Dark Chocolate Chips
- Get 1 packages White Chocolate Chips
- Get 1 packages Colorful Candy Sprinkles
- Prepare Kitchen Equipment
- Get 1 Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers]
- Get 2 Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate]
- Make ready 1 Parchment Paper [or equivalent]
- Make ready 1 Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving]
- Prepare 1 cup Powdered Sugar
Prepare red velvet cake according to instructions on box. In a bowl, crumble the red velvet cake. Mix in cream cheese until smooth. The cake balls are then dipped in candy coating for a moist, sweet, and tangy cake bite in candy form.
Steps to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly.
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking.
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled.
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave - just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn.
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon - dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent.
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles.
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!
Quick and easy no bake red velvet truffles recipe (red velvet cake truffles) with cream cheese are a bite sized dessert/ snack with rich and creamy texture. If you love my moist red velvet cake, and my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (Eggless) as well as my White Chocolate Truffles Recipe, you are going to love these red velvet truffles. Red Velvet Truffles are a must make Valentine's Day treat. So easy and oh so yummy! This tasty red velvet dessert, made with white chocolate, will melt in your mouth.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's moist red velvet truffles recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. My partner and i recommend it.