This specific text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As generally I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m sure that you will like the facts included in it.
Red Velvet Cake (Eggless) The first pastry that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate cake that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. The German chocolate cake recipe includes powdered cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, glucose, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it style like chocolate, but you don’t put chocolate to it. You can also add some additions like caramel in addition to other things. As you can find the ingredients are also very inexpensive and the cake is also quite easy to prepare.
This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty! Two lovely layers of tender vibrant sponge red cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting. I promise you will not miss the eggs.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet cake (eggless) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cake (Eggless):
- Prepare 1.5 cup cake flour
- Get 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp white vinegar/ lemon juice
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/3 cup oil(flavourless, tasteless and with no smell)
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 1 tbsp red food colour
- Take For sugar syrup- 2-4 tbsp sugar dissolves in same amount of water
- Take For Icing-
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- Take 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- Take 1.5 cup sugar
- Prepare 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp oil for greasing the cake tin
- Prepare Other ingredients
- Prepare Grated white chocolate to garnish (optional)
Eggless Red Velvet Cake recipe is a sweet delight that can help you in wooing your loved one in an instant! It is a luscious dessert recipe made with flour, eggs, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and red food colour. Eggless Red Velvet Cake Recipe Making this egg free red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is very easy because it starts with a store-bought cake mix but tastes like it was made from scratch. The combination of tofu and yogurt as egg substitute works like a charm making the cake very soft and moist.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cake (Eggless):
- Grease the cake tin with oil and line with a butter paper. Keep aside. Pre heat the oven at 180 degree.
- Preparation of buttermilk- Add vinegar in milk and leave to curdle. In the meanwhile, sift all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Add prepared buttermilk, oil, sugar, vanilla extract and red food colour in another mixing bowl. Whisk well until everything is well combined and a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Mix dry mixture in wet mixture in small portions and mix to form a even batter. Do not over mix else the cake might get dense.
- Transfer the batter in cake tin, tap to release air bubbles and bake for about 35-40 min in the oven or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For icing, beat softened butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat until soft peaks are formed.
- Take out the cake from tin and slice a thin upper layer to get a flat top. This layer will be used as crumbs afterwards. Slice the cake in two layers. Brush the top with prepared sugar syrup and layer with the prepared icing. Put another layer of cake and repeat the process of sugar syrup and icing. Smooth out the icing on the top and decorate with cake crumbs. In the last you can put some grated white chocolate in the middle for a beautiful finishing.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes so that the frosting sets and u can have a nice slicing.
- Relish this sweet delicacy with family and friends.. 😋😋
You will mostly get hints of vanilla, slight chocolate but mostly a tang from the cream cheese frosting. HOW DOES ONE GET THAT VIBRANT RED COLOR? These Easy Eggless Red Velvet Cupcakes are tender, light, moist and delicious all at once!! They are super easy to whip up for your next get-together. Perfect for crowded birthday parties and school celebrations.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food red velvet cake (eggless) recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.