This specific text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes in Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about muffins that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m certain that you will like the facts included in it.
Strain the mixture into a saucepan, low heat, stir constantly.
Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) The next treat is very popular in the globe (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French tested recipes. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to prepare. In fact it only takes a new lot of time to prepare mainly because you have to wait for 12 hours, but the process is incredibly easy. I think that French wedding cake is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tokyo banana (東京ばな奈) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈):
- Prepare For Banana Custard Cream : 100g Banana, mashed
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Take 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- Get 3 tbsp Sugar
- Get 150 g Milk
- Take a few drops of Vanilla Extract
- Make ready For Sponge cake : 2 Eggs
- Take 50 g Caster sugar
- Make ready 35 g Cake Flour
- Get 20 g Milk
Instructions to make Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈):
- For custard : - Just mash banana and mix all ingredients (except vanilla extract) together with it in a bowl. Strain the mixture into a saucepan, low heat, stir constantly. Stop when the cream thickens and put in vanilla extract. Transfer cream into a bag and put in fridge.
- For sponge cake : - Preheat oven to 180ºC - Beat 2 eggs and 50g of superfine sugar. Place over hot water, continue beating to melt the sugar and warm mixture till 40°C. - Remove from heat. With an electric beater, beat on high speed for 5mins, then on low speed for 2mins "to set".
- Sift in 35g of cake flour, fold together with a spatula for about 10 times. Add 20g of milk, fold together with spatula for about 50 times until combined.
- Pour batter into pan, drop pan against countertop to release trapped bubbles. Bake for 11-12mins - Drop the pan lightly to prevent shrinking. Let cool completely on wired rack.
- When baked, and cooled, cut sponge cake into squares. And cut each square into thin slices - Place each square on plastic wrap (with browned side up). Pipe banana cream onto the cake, roll and securely twist the ends like a candy. Chill in fridge before serving. - enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tokyo banana (東京ばな奈) recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.