This kind of text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes in Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m certain that you will like the information included in it.
I make banana bread all the time and I'm always looking for a new banana bread recipe. This one is not it. "Banana Cake" is misleading because it did not have a cake-like texture to me. It was yet another average bland banana bread recipe.
Banana cake/bread The next dessert is very popular in the planet (especially in Europe). It’s French treat. There are lots of French quality recipes. There are lots of opinions that will French cake is difficult to prepare. In fact it only takes a lot of time to prepare mainly because you have to wait for 10 hours, but the process is quite easy. I think that French treat is a good dessert.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook banana cake/bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana cake/bread:
- Make ready 2 medium ripe bananas
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 110 gr sugar
- Make ready 80 gr Melted butter/margarine
- Take 200 gr flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Take Pinch salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Get 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Remove loaves from pans to cooling racks. This, and all banana breads/cakes, will vary in appearance and taste depending on how ripe your bananas are. If your bananas are yellow, your cake will be fluffier and sturdier, since the bananas contain starch, and will have a good, clean banana flavor. Bake until the bread is golden brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Steps to make Banana cake/bread:
- In a bowl, mash the banana and keep it aside.
- Pre heat oven 180°C. Prepare the loaf pan and cover it with baking paper or grease the pan.
- In a bowl, beat egg and add sugar. Whisk it well, pour the melted butter. Add vanilla essence/extract.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, salt into the wet ingredients.
- Add the mashed banana into the batter. Mix it well.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Knock the pan to release some air bubbles.
- Bake in the oven at 170°C for 50 mins to 60 mins.
- After 60 minutes, check the doneness by stick in a toothpick/needle and it come out clean.
- Remove out the cake and let it cool down for 1 - 2 hours before slicing it.
Layer Cake: I use this recipe to make my banana layer cake. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana cake/bread recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are involved in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.