This text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In our last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about muffins that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m sure that you will like the facts included in it.
Easiest banana cake 👌 The first dessert that I would like to present comes from Germany. It’s chocolate dessert that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes chocolate, hot water, butter or margarine, glucose, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it style like chocolate, but you don’t put chocolate to it. You can also add some additions like caramel in addition to other things. As you can observe the ingredients are also very inexpensive and the cake is also quite easy to prepare.
Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. Check the tip at the bottom of the page to read.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easiest banana cake 👌 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easiest banana cake 👌:
- Prepare 1/2 all-purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder / baking soda
- Make ready 2 small banana
- Take 1 chocolate rice/chips (optional)
- Get pinch salt
Top this banana cake recipe with cream cheese frosting and extra bananas and serve! Sign in and save recipe to your profile. Get free recipes sent straight into your inbox! It is, hands down, the best banana cake I've ever had.
Instructions to make Easiest banana cake 👌:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix granulated sugar with butter
- Beat an egg in another bowl and pour in the vanilla extract
- Mash the banana in different bowl too
- Mix the beaten egg and mashed banana together with the sugar and butter. Mix well
- In a different bowl, mix the baking soda/powder into the flour. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour your batter in baking dish and sprinkle you chocolate rice . Bake at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes
And I haven't stopped thinking about it since. Now, make sure those bananas are nice and spotty. As you know, I'm very passionate about spotty bananas. The bananas you see above are just right. Looking for a moist and spongy banana cake recipe?
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easiest banana cake 👌 recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.