This specific text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As generally I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m sure that you will like the facts included in it.
Comforting Caramelized Apple Poundcake The first dessert that I would like to existing comes from Germany. It’s chocolate dessert that is very tasty. A whole lot of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes powdered cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugars, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t add chocolate to it. You can also add some additions like caramel together with other things. As you can see the ingredients are also very low-priced and the cake is also extremely easy to prepare.
Great recipe for Comforting Caramelized Apple Poundcake. I tried making this carefully without extra additives. As long as you beat the butter well, this cake is as good as done!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook comforting caramelized apple poundcake using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Comforting Caramelized Apple Poundcake:
- Take For the poundcake batter:
- Prepare 100 grams ◆Cake flour
- Prepare 20 grams ◆Almond flour
- Get 2 Eggs (L)
- Make ready 120 grams Unsalted butter
- Make ready 50 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 1 Caramelized Apples
- Get 1 Walnuts, sliced almonds, etc. (optional)
- Get For the syrup:
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Water
- Take 1/2 tsp Rum
Celebrate Fall in style with this all things fall dessert. Pour over the top of the pound cake. For Aunt Bev's caramel icing: In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir into the batter just until blended.
Instructions to make Comforting Caramelized Apple Poundcake:
- Preliminaries: Line the poundcake tin with glassine paper. If the pan has a nonstick finish or is made of silicone, grease it with vegetable oil.
- Preliminaries: Have the eggs and butter at room temperature. Sift the ◆ cake flour and almond flour together twice from a height to incorporate lots of air into them, even if it seems like a lot of work.
- Make the caramelized apples and leave to cool. See- make sure to cook off all the excess moisture that comes out of the apples. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146241-caramelized-apple
- Put the room temperature butter in a bowl and mix until it's glossy like mayonnaise. If the butter is at room temperature it will reach the mayonnaise-like stage right away.
- Add all the granulated sugar to the creamed butter at once. Beat with a handheld mixer until it's white and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of beating, it will seem like the butter has increased in volume.
- Break an egg into a separate bowl and beat it very well before adding to the butter-sugar mixture. Use a handheld mixer for this again.
- Add the 2nd egg in the same way. If you add 2 eggs at once the batter may split. Cold eggs may make the batter split too.
- Add the caramelized apples and the ◆ sifted flours all at once. Mix by scooping up the batter from the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Turn the bowl counter-clockwise while scooping up the batter clockwise with a rubber spatula from the bottom of the bowl to mix. The batter in this photo is not mixed enough yet.
- Don't overmix the batter, but do mix it properly until it's glossy! When it's no longer floury and has turned shiny, stop mixing.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin. To prevent the apples from sinking to the bottom, don't do the usual air-elimination step of dropping the pan from a height onto your work surface.
- Add some crushed walnuts, sliced almonds etc. to taste (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven, then lower the heat to 170°C and cover with aluminium foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, make the syrup. Put the sugar and water in a small pan and mix. Bring to a boil, let cool and add the rum.
- When the cake is baked and has cooled enough that you can touch the pan, brush the surface evenly with the syrup. You don't have to use up all the syrup.
- After cooling the cake for a while, wrap it up in foil and rest in the refrigerator for a day. The cake can fall apart easily right down the middle, so handle it gently.
- The butter in the cake doesn't taste good unless it's chilled and hardened, so wait a day.
- When the cake is just out of the refrigerator it's hard and firm, so leave it at room temperature for a while before eating. It will be silky and moist.
- Apples and nuts go so well together. I like to add lots of walnuts personally.
- Here I added caramelized bananas instead of apples to make a caramelized banana poundcake. I topped it with chocolate chips.
Fold in the apples and walnuts using a spoon. In a bowl, combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to egg mixture and mix well. Stir in the apples, nuts, and vanilla. Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food comforting caramelized apple poundcake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also quite cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. My partner and i recommend it.