This particular text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the ideal recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m sure that you will like the information included in it.
Great recipe for Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie. I adapted the Dutch apple pie recipe I learned from my American father-in-law into this crumble apple pie. Once you eat this, you'll want to have it again and again.
Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie The next pastry is very popular in the earth (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French recipes. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to prepare. In fact it only takes some sort of lot of time to prepare because you have to wait for 12 hours, but the process is incredibly easy. I think that French cake is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook exquisite apple crumble pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie:
- Prepare Pie Crust (2 crusts)
- Get 2 1/2 cup Cake flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Get 200 ml Shortening
- Take 1 dash Salt
- Make ready Apple filling
- Make ready 1 kg Apples
- Prepare 200 ml Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1 dash Nutmeg
- Make ready 3 tbsp Corn starch
- Take Crumble dough
- Prepare 150 ml Cake flour
- Get 100 ml Almond flour
- Get 150 ml Sugar
- Make ready 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 120 grams Unsalted butter
Pour the apples into the prepared pie shell. Prepare your crumb top by melting the butter over the stove. And we are baking an exquisite Apple Crumble Pie that fits perfect to celebrate the start of this season! If it´s hot were you live, you can serve it with vanilla ice cream.
Instructions to make Exquisite Apple Crumble Pie:
- Make the pie crust. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and salt well and add the shortening. Mix well with a fork.
- Add 15 tablespoons of cold water and mix well with a fork. Add more water if necessary. Once the dough comes together, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- This dough makes 2 crusts. Once taken out of the fridge, divide into two, tightly wrap one half with plastic wrap and put in the freezer (for another occasion).
- Roll out the other half with a rolling pin into a circle. Make it a little bigger than the pie plate you are going to use.
- Place the rolled out dough on the pie plate and poke holes in it at random with a fork.
- Make the filling. Peel the apples and cut into quarter-rounds. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make the crumble. Combine all the ingredients except the butter. Add the cold butter cut into 1 cm cubes and mix until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add the filling to the pie plate from Step 5 and spread out the crumble on top evenly.
- Bake for 50 minutes first in the preheated 200℃ oven and check to see if it has browned.
- Don't worry if it crumbles. Eat while piping hot.
If on the other hand, it is starting to chill down a bit, you can accompany this crumble with a cup of your favorite drink, such as tea or coffee. Peel and cut the apples into thin slices and place in a bowl. To assemble the pie, cover the bottom of the pie crust with a light, even layer of graham cracker crumbs. Fill the pie with the apple mixture, piling it up in a mound shape. Combine slices with sugar and cinnamon in large bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food exquisite apple crumble pie recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are involved in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.