This text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my last two articles I have composed about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m certain that you will like the information included in it.
French Apple Pie The first wedding cake that I would like to found comes from Germany. It’s chocolate wedding cake that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes cacao, hot water, butter or margarine, sweets, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it likes like chocolate, but you don’t put chocolate to it. You can likewise add some additions like caramel plus other things. As you can notice the ingredients are also very affordable and the cake is also incredibly easy to prepare.
Mix apple slices and raisins and place in pie shell. Mix remaining ingredients (not Icing) and sprinkle on top of apples and raisins. French Apple Pie The top crust on this old favorite features walnuts, raisins and fresh gingerroot.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french apple pie using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Apple Pie:
- Prepare Puff pastry:
- Take 60 grams Strong bread flour
- Prepare 60 grams Cake flour
- Make ready 100 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 1 grams Salt
- Get 60 to 75ml Water
- Make ready For the filling:
- Take 2 small Apple
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take 1 from 4 to 6 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Nutmeg ( optional )
- Get 3 tbsp Finely crushed biscuits
There's also pizza chiena, baked in a cake pan, as well as this lovely French Apple Pie, a neat puck of pastry filled with cooked apples and raisins. There's really nothing very French about this pie, except for the fact that it's buttery pastry filled with fresh apples (a popular combination in France), and makes a fine dessert. French Apple Pie - A Farmish Kind of Life A Farmish Kind of Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You can view our full affiliate disclosure here.
Instructions to make French Apple Pie:
- Make the puff pastry in advance referring to. Preheat the oven to 230°C. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144311-rapid-mille-feuille-feuilletage-rapide
- Filling: Remove the skin and core of the apples. Cut one apple into 8 pieces and then cut into small slices.
- Cut the other apple into 8 pieces as well. Then slice into 2 to 3 mm quarter rounds.
- Put all ingredients except for the nutmeg in a pan and heat up. Make sure not to burn the ingredients, and simmer until the liquids boils down. Then take the pan off the heat and let it cool down.
- Shape: Cut the puff pastry into two to make the bottom part and the cover of the pie. Cut the bottom piece of puff pastry to be a little bit bigger than the other half.
- When rolling out the puff pastry, dust the working board with flour while rolling out, but make sure not to dust too much.
- Roll out the bottom part puff pastry first. Place the puff pastry on the working board with the cut ends facing up. Roll it out until it is 3 mm thickness and about 10×25 cm long.
- After rolling out the puff pastry, place it on a baking sheet. Poke holes to the whole surface using a fork.
- Next, roll out the puff pastry for the cover. Place the puff pastry on the working board with the cut ends facing up . Roll it out until it is 2 mm thickness and 12×25 cm long.
- Dust the surface of the puff pastry with flour after rolling out. Fold into half vertically and make cuts in 1 cm increments.
- [ Cover the filling ] Sprinkle biscuits on the middle part of the bottom puff pastry. Put the apple filling on the puff pastry in a mound. Spread beaten egg on the ends of the puff pastry.
- Unfold the puff pastry for the cover from step 10 and cover the apple filling. Shape the apple filling using something like a rolling pin.
- Final Shaping: Leave about 2 cm length on all sides of the pie, and cut the rest of the edges off nicely.
- Roll out the remaining puff pastry you cut off into the same length with the pie. Cut off the edges to shape it nicely and let it be the same size with the sides of the pie. Then, spread egg on the sides of the pie and place the puff pastry on.
- Brush egg on the whole surface of the pie. Try not to brush the egg on the cuts, so that it will have nice layers.
- Put it in the oven and bake in 230°C for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes. Bake until the pie gets a nice golden brown color. Then it is ready.
- The biscuits are to absorb the moisture coming out of the apple, so you can use either cookies, crackers or panko.
How to Make French Crumb Apple Pie. I am going to make this as complete as I can for everyone that has never made their own pie crust. Take flour and crisco and put it in a medium bowl. Use a fork or a pastry cutter to incorporate the crisco into the flour. Until it looks like little balls.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food french apple pie recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also quite cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.