This text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In our last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m confident that you will like the information included in it.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe This no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe is a host's best friend. HERSHEY'S Chocolate Chips become a rich filling for a graham cracker crust with just a little time in the microwave and a few more ingredients. Rich and creamy, this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect weeknight dessert or holiday treat!
No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake The next wedding cake is very popular in the earth (especially in Europe). It’s French dessert. There are lots of French dishes. There are lots of opinions that will French cake is difficult to prepare. In fact it only takes a new lot of time to prepare mainly because you have to wait for doze hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French dessert is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake! chocolate cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Make ready Crust
- Get 90 g (3.2 oz) biscuits
- Make ready 60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- Get Filling, Chocolate Cheesecake
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- Make ready 200 g (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) couverture chocolate
- Make ready 5-6 drops vanilla essence, optional
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 4 tsp granulated sugar, for egg yolk
- Prepare 2 tsp cake flour
- Take 75 g (2.6 oz, 5 Tbsp) milk
- Make ready 1 egg white
- Take 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar, for egg white
- Make ready Topping (cocoa cream)
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Make ready 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, sugar-free
- Make ready 5-6 drops vanilla essence, optional
- Take 1 tsp rum, optional
- Get cocoa powder for dusting
- Prepare ※The cocoa cream was around double the required amount
- Make ready ※I used couverture chocolate, but you can use normal chocolate (ex. chocolate chips)
Try my No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake or my No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake! For the crust, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter together in a small bowl until the mixture looks sandy and wet. Melted white, dark or even milk chocolate hardens when it cools which helps give structure to a no-bake cheesecake, helping it firm up for slicing. Let the melted chocolate cool a bit before adding it to the batter!
Steps to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/qTpDD0rgbMw
- 【For the crust】 I use a round cake pan with a removable bottom. Grease the bottom of the pan with unsalted butter. Line the bottom of the pan with the parchment paper.
- Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the cake pan. Let it sit in a fridge.
- 【For the filling】 (Leave the cream cheese at room temperature to soften beforehand.) Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until heavy. Add vanilla essence. Whip it until soft peaks form. Let it sit in a fridge.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Pour water into a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly.
- Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth. Takedown the pot and bowl as it is, and set aside.
- Separate an egg yolk from an egg white. Put the egg white in a large bowl; set aside. Make the custard. Add 4 tsp granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk for 1.5 mins until it turns pale yellow.
- Sift cake flour into the mixture with a tea strainer. Mix lightly until combined. Pour the milk into the mixture while stirring. Mix well.
- Microwave the mixture several times until heavy and creamy, mix well each time. 1st time 500W 1 min, Mix, 2nd time 500W 30 sec, Mix, 3rd time 500W 20 sec, Mix, 4th time 500W 20 sec, Mix. The custard is ready.
- Add 1/4 of the melted chocolate to the custard. Mix well until well combined and glossy.
- Put it back in the bowl of chocolate. Mix well with a whisk for 1.5 mins until smooth and glossy. Set aside.
- (Make the meringue.) Boil water in a frying pan. Beat the egg white lightly, and add 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix roughly, and then put the bowl into the hot water.
- Warm it while stirring over low heat until it reaches 50 ℃ / 122 F. Takedown the bowl, and immediately whip it on high speed.
- Whip it until soft peaks form. The meringue is ready. Set aside.
- Mix well the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Fold half of the chocolate cream into the cream cheese with a spatula. Mix it with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the other half. Mix it for 3 mins until whitish and glossy.
- Take the whipped heavy cream out from the fridge. Add it in 3 parts. Mix it with a whisk until well combined at 1st addition.
- At the 2nd addition, use a spatula to fold the cream 15 times into the filling. At the 3rd addition, fold until combined.
- Add the meringue in 2parts, and fold each addition until combined. Put the filling in the prepared cake pan. Flatten the top roughly. Refrigerate it for 6 hours to set.
- 【For the cocoa cream】 Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar on low speed while cooling with ice water, until thickened lightly. Sift 1 Tbsp cocoa powder over the cream with a tea strainer.
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it on low speed until heavy. Sift another 1 Tbsp cocoa over.
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it until peaks form.
- Add vanilla essence and rum. Fold them into the cream.
- Take the cake pan out from the fridge. Warm the side of the pan with a hot towel. Remove the cake from the pan gently.
- Pipe swirls of the cocoa cream over the top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder. Done!
Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. Stir well with a spatula between each blast. When it's two thirds melted, stir the rest of the way until it's completely melted and smooth. How to make a no-bake chocolate filling Start with mixing the cream cheese until it is creamy. Then add sugar and cocoa and beat until combined and smooth.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake! chocolate cheesecake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also extremely cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.