This kind of text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have written about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m certain that you will like the details included in it.
Heart Shaped Mini Cake with Blue Buttercream Hydrangeas & Colorful Chocolate Flowers instructions (A) To make the cake: Melt butter & salt over low heat. Cook just until the sugar dissolves. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
Heart Shaped Mini Cake with Blue Buttercream Hydrangeas & Colorful Chocolate Flowers The next pastry is very popular in the earth (especially in Europe). It’s French wedding cake. There are lots of French recipes. There are lots of opinions of which French cake is difficult to put together. In fact it only takes some sort of lot of time to prepare for the reason that you have to wait for 13 hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French pastry is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook heart shaped mini cake with blue buttercream hydrangeas & colorful chocolate flowers using 22 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heart Shaped Mini Cake with Blue Buttercream Hydrangeas & Colorful Chocolate Flowers:
- Take (A) For the Cake:
- Take 55 grams/6 Tablespoons Cake flour
- Make ready 35 grams/5 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Get 1.5 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Get 20 grams/2 Tablespoons + 45 grams/5 Tablespoons Granulated sugar (Divided)
- Prepare 33 ml/3 Tablespoons Milk
- Get 3 Egg yolks (Room Temperature)
- Take 3 Egg Whites (Room Temperature)
- Take 1/4 th Teaspoon Cream of tartar
- Take ——————————————
- Get (B) For the Buttercream:
- Prepare 227 grams/2 sticks Unsalted Butter (Room temperature)
- Prepare 330 grams Powdered/Confectioners/Icing sugar (Sifted)
- Take 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Whipping cream (Room temperature)
- Take As required Icing color gel
- Make ready —————————————————
- Prepare (C) For the Chocolate Flowers:
- Get 85-90 grams White Chocolate
- Take As required Oil based gel colors
- Make ready As required Sugar Pearls
Leave some white, and color the rest different shades of blue, purple, and pink. Set heart cakes on a tray or board you can decorate them on. Decorate each mini cake with the pre-filled pastry bag of frosting. Classic Buttercream Cake with Roses and Hydrangeas.
Instructions to make Heart Shaped Mini Cake with Blue Buttercream Hydrangeas & Colorful Chocolate Flowers:
- (A) To make the cake: - - Melt butter & salt over low heat. - Add the milk. Keep whisking. - Add 20 grams sugar. - Cook just until the sugar dissolves. - Remove from heat. - Let it cool. - Transfer it to a large mixing bowl. - Add the cake flour. - Add all the egg yolks at once. - Mix with the help of a balloon whisk until combined. *Do not over-mix.
- Place the egg whites in a medium bowl. - Whisk for 30 seconds with an electric beater. - Add the cream of tartar. - Whisk again for 30 seconds. - Add 45 grams sugar little by little. - Keep whisking on high speed until stiff peaks form (About 3-5 minutes).
- Turn a small amount of the egg white mixture to the egg yolks mixture. Mix well. - Now, pour all of the yolk mixture to it. - Fold until just incorporated. - *Very important: Do not stir.
- Fill 3/4th of a heart shaped mini cake pan lined with parchment paper or lightly greased with oil & flour dusting. - Tap the filled pan a couple of times on the counter top to get the air bubbles out.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 120 Degrees C/250 Degrees F for 23 minutes. - - *This cake is supposed to be Off-Whitish/Yellowish. Do not over bake or brown it. - Baking time depends on the size of the pan. Do a Cake Test with the help of a toothpick. It should come out clean.
- (B) To make the Buttercream: - - Place butter & sugar together in large mixing bowl. *Use a Stand Mixer or an Electric Hand Mixer. - Start with low speed.
- Mix until light, smooth, silky & fluffy at medium-high speed. - (*Should be done in less than 5 minutes in a Stand Mixer. 7-8 minutes if using a Hand Mixer). - Add the Vanilla, Cream & Color. - Mix for 30 seconds.
- Pour in a Piping Bag with your favorite Icing Tip/Nozzle attached & decorate the cake. I used Wilton Tip # 224) for the Hydrangeas.
- (C) To decorate the Cake: - - Apply a thin layer of the Buttercream with the help of an offset spatula to cover the top of the cakes so that the original color doesn’t show.
- Take a disposable Piping Bag. Place the Icing Tip in it. Cut off the tip of the bag to insert the Icing Tip. - Fold the bag outwards into almost half. - Fill the Buttercream with an offset spatula. *Do not touch with your fingers/hand. The butter will melt from your body heat. - Fill only half the bag. - Unfold the folded part upwards & twist it at the top.
- Squeeze the Buttercream gently so that it reaches the tip. It’s a good idea to practice a little bit on a piece of parchment paper before you begin decorating. The practice icing on the parchment paper is reusable.
- Start Icing from the edges & go inwards. - Apply equal amount of pressure for consistency.
- Do the same with the 2nd & 3rd layer. - Decorate the layers after placing them on the cake. - Refill the bag as required.
- (D) Chocolate Flowers: - - Chop the Chocolate finely with the help of a serrated knife. Begin chopping from a corner. It’s easier to chop that way.
- Place 3/4th of the chopped Chocolate in a medium sized glass bowl. Place it on top of a small sauce pan with about 2 inches of water.
- Heat over low heat. Stir constantly when the Chocolate starts melting. - Remove from heat once the Chocolate melts completely. - Add the rest of the chopped Chocolate. - Stir gently. This is known as “seeding” the “tempering”.
- Add color of your choice with the head of a toothpick. Keep adding & mixing until the desired color is achieved.
- Cut the inner tube of a paper towel roll into two. (Shown below) - Cut two long strips of parchment paper. - These will be used as “shapers” for the petals. The petals need to have a slight curvature.
- Place a small dollop (just about half a teaspoon) of the melted chocolate on the left side of the parchment paper. (Shown below).
- Use a round-ended stainless steel spoon to make the petals. - Three strokes will make one petal. - - Make 5 small & 5 large petals. - Place the parchment paper in the shapers & refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Let them set.
- Take them out when set. (Take out the larger petals first). - Spread about a teaspoon of the melted chocolate in the middle of a square piece of parchment paper.
- Carefully pick up the large petals & place them on over the melted chocolate making sure the petals stick well. - Now, take out the small petals from the refrigerator.
- Place about a teaspoon of the melted chocolate in the middle of the flower & place the small petals in between the large petals. - Place a teaspoon of the melted chocolate in the middle again. Arrange a few Sugar Pearls. - Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Place the flower on the cake before serving.
Hydrangea and Pink Rose Wedding Cake. Two-Tier White Wedding Cake with Craspedia and Ranunculus. Ivory and Coral Ruffled Wedding Cake. See more ideas about heart shaped cakes, heart cakes, valentine cake. $$ENGAGEMENT CAKE $$How to make Engagement heart shape cake pink colour decorations cake making by New Cake wala ish video ko jaroor dekhein like share comme. See more ideas about heart cakes, cake, heart shaped cakes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food heart shaped mini cake with blue buttercream hydrangeas & colorful chocolate flowers recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are incorporated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.