This particular text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m sure that you will like the details included in it.
Fried Radish Cake aka Lobak Ko (萝卜糕) One of the popular dim sum dishes is lobak ko (radish cake). It's usually cut into thick slices and served lightly pan fried with chilli and hoisin sauce. This simple dish can be made even tastier when fried with Chinese sausage, dried prawns and eggs.
Dim Sum Radish Cake The next dessert is very popular in the globe (especially in Europe). It’s French treat. There are lots of French tested recipes. There are lots of opinions of which French cake is difficult to get ready. In fact it only takes a lot of time to prepare due to the fact you have to wait for 12 hours, but the process is quite easy. I think that French treat is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook dim sum radish cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dim Sum Radish Cake:
- Prepare 4 cups White radish/Turnip Shredded
- Prepare 500 g Short grain rice flour
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup (750 ml) Water
- Prepare 3 pcs Chinese sausages diced
- Make ready 8-10 pcs. Shitake mushroom diced
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup (875 ml) Water
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 4 tbsp Chicken Stock
- Take 1 tsp White Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
The dish is traditionally served up during Chinese New Year but is also often made as breakfast. Turnip cake is a traditional Chinese dim sum dish and Chinese New Year food. Also, pan fried turnip cake often serves in Chinese dim sum restaurants for breakfast. Besides, turnip cake is mainly made from radish and rice flour.
Steps to make Dim Sum Radish Cake:
- Prepare all ingredients: Shred radish, dice sausages and shitake mushroom.
- Mix rice flour and water (2 ½ cup / 750ml), set aside.
- Add oil to frying pan, add sausages, shitake mushroom and all seasonings, mix until fragrant.
- Panfry shredded radish for a few minus, and then add step 3. Add the last water (3 ½ cup / 875ml). Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add rice flour mix (step 2) into the pan and mix well.
- Get ready to steam: Oil your container. Use either rice cooker or regular bowl to steam your radish cake. Steam for 30-50 minutes, until harden.
- Cut into slices and panfry until slightly browned over medium-low heat.
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! - Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw
It also called radish cake, white carrot cake or in Chinese named lo bak go (蘿蔔糕). Steamed white radish cakes are served in most Chinese dim sum restaurants in Hong Kong. These soft and delicious appetizers are made from white radish or Japanese daikon. The ingredients are steamed and cooked in a steamer pot and then pan-fried to give them a crispy coating on the outside while keeping them soft and juicy on the inside. This savory turnip cake (sometimes called radish) lo bak go is a very traditional dish often served at dim sum houses, and when I was a kid, it always showed up on the table on Chinese New Year's Day.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food dim sum radish cake recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are involved in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.