This kind of text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As often I will be writing about muffins that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m certain that you will like the info included in it.
Cream Cheese Ogura Cake The first treat that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate pastry that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugars, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can furthermore add some additions like caramel together with other things. As you can notice the ingredients are also very low-priced and the cake is also incredibly easy to prepare.
Great recipe for Cream Cheese Ogura Cake. I've got this recipe from the cooking group that I joined. Home / All Recipes / Malaysian / Cheesy Pillowy Ogura Cake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese ogura cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Ogura Cake:
- Prepare Yolk batter:
- Get 200 gr cream cheese (soften)
- Take 50 gr unsalted butter
- Prepare 50 gr granulated sugar
- Take 5 egg yolk
- Get 50 gr cake flour
- Make ready 150 ml milk (slightly warm)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Prepare Egg white batter:
- Make ready 5 egg white
- Get 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Get 50 gr granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
However, using it as a cake base for celebration cake or added with fresh cream and berries to become a layer cake could change my appetite. BATTER: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground spices, black pepper, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, oil, molasses, apple sauce, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Ogura Cake:
- Preheat your oven into 312°F or 160°C.
- Prepare your 18x18 cm round mould. Lay the base with baking paper, no need for sides. Use a mould that looks like a bowl, or without connection for best result, so that your cake will not get too moist inside. (No need for greasing or dusting either)
- Melt your cream cheese and butter with double boiler method (low heat), stir occasionally using balloon whisk.
- Take off from your stove, add sugar, stir it until all combine, add flour (divide it into 1/3 each time you pour in), after all completely combine, add egg yolks one at a time, and continue with milk. Stir them until all smoothly combine.
- Strain the yolk batter to prevent lumpy batter, then add lemon zest, mix it well.
- Into the other bowl, beat egg white with salt and lemon juice. Beat it using medium high speed, when the egg white starts to get bubbly add sugar spoon by spoon until all completely in.
- Beat until it reaches soft peak consistency. Which means, when you lift your balloon whisk out of your batter, the tip of your egg white could droop way down. And when you flip your mixing bowl up side down, the batter will not fall from your mixing bowl.
- The some of the egg white batter into the egg yolk batter, stir it well. And after that pour all the yolk batter back into the white batter. Stir it well using a spatula, take your time while combining this batter, make sure they mixed well.
- Pour your batter into the mould, if you could see it's ribboning, it means that you are having a perfect batter.
- Bake it using water bath method. Add some water out side the mould, and put your mould on top of it.
- Bake around 90 minutes. After your cake done, take it out from the oven, and hit it to a flat surface from 30 cm height, 2 times. This is the way to prevent it from shrinking too much.
- Well next, you could decorate your cake using icing sugar on top, enjoy!
I have been making this pound cake for years, with only small changes. Start with ROOM TEMPERATURE butter,(REAL butter) cream cheese and eggs which makes for easier mixing and a more creamy outcome, and using cake flour (cup for cup) gives it a more velvet type texture. Pour the crumb mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture. Combine oil, cream cheese and milk in a bowl. Double-boil till mixture is creamy and smooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cream cheese ogura cake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.