This specific text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m confident that you will like the details included in it.
Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake The first dessert that I would like to present comes from Germany. It’s chocolate dessert that is very tasty. A whole lot of people adore this cake. The German chocolate cake recipe includes cacao, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it flavor like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can furthermore add some additions like caramel in addition to other things. As you can find the ingredients are also very low-priced and the cake is also really easy to prepare.
This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite. Three airy layers of chocolate goodness on top of an oreo crust, is simply hard to resist. For this cake it is essential to use good quality chocolate as it is the main ingredient of the recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate mousse 3 layer cake using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake:
- Get Sponge Cake Layer
- Get 1 TBsp Butter
- Make ready 1 TBsp milk
- Take 1 Cup Flour
- Make ready 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Get 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 3 Eggs
- Prepare 3/4 cup White Sugar
- Get Red Velvet Layers
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups Flour
- Take 1 1/2 cups Caster Sugar
- Get 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Get 2 TBsp Cocoa Powder
- Get 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- Make ready 1 cup Buttermilk
- Take 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract or Strawberry Extract
- Get 1/4 cup Red Food Colouring
- Get Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare 225 g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- Take 250 ml Anchor Long Life Cream
- Prepare 1 pack (250 g) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (At Room Temperature)
- Make ready 1 Tsp Caster Sugar
Place the first layer of cake on top of the mousse, cover the top of the cake with mousse mixture. While the cake is cooking, clean your mixer bowl and prepare the red velvet layers. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and soda. In a clean mixer bowl, add eggs, oil, buttermilk, food colouring and vanilla extract and mix well.
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse 3 Layer Cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180c (350f).
- Make the sponge cake first. Put butter and milk in a small microwave bowl and melt the butter, set aside. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and sugar. (always sift the dry ingredients when making a cake).
- In a electric mixer, add and mix sugar and eggs, add one egg at a time, and mix well til well combined. Then add the vanilla extract and mix. Slowly add the flour mixture in 3 parts and fold in the melted butter and milk til the batter is mixed well. The batter should be a little runny so it is easy to pour in your cake tin.
- Pour the batter in a greased springform cake tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes. While the cake is cooking, clean your mixer bowl and prepare the red velvet layers.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and soda. In a clean mixer bowl, add eggs, oil, buttermilk, food colouring and vanilla extract and mix well. Then slowly add the flour mixture and fold in, careful not to over mix.
- Spread the batter evenly in two greased cake tins (make sure that the cake tins are the same brand) When the sponge cake is baked, take out of the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack and put the red velvet batter cake tins in and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Now it's time to make the chocolate frosting. Again, clean your mixer bowl. Add the chocolate melts and cream in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute, and stir till the chocolate has melted and mixed well. Set aside, and again, in a clean mixer bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the chocolate and sugar and mix till smooth and creamy. Put the mouse in the fridge until the cake layers are completely cooled.
- Assemble the cake. Carefully place one red velvet layer on a large plate or a cake plate if you have one. Gently shave off some the top of the layer. Next, made some strawberry icing with icing sugar, strawberry extract and red food colouring and spread the icing on the top and put the sponge layer on top of the layer and gently press down and add more icing on top. Then, add the second red velvet layer on top. Then frost the whole cake with the chocolate mousse. If desired, you can decorate your cake with the extra frosting. Put the fridge for 30 minutes for the mousse to set.
Using a large rubber spatula, place about one-quarter of the chilled chocolate mousse on top of the first cake layer. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder until well combined. This Chocolate Mousse Cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate whipped cream. I love love love my chocolate cake recipe. It makes fabulous cupcakes, sheet cakes or layers cakes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate mousse 3 layer cake recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.