This specific text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes in Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the ideal recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m positive that you will like the data included in it.
Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Layer Cake with Chocolate and Strawberry Whipped cream The first pastry that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate cake that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it flavor like chocolate, but you don’t put chocolate to it. You can as well add some additions like caramel and even other things. As you can find the ingredients are also very affordable and the cake is also very easy to prepare.
Great recipe for Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Layer Cake with Chocolate and Strawberry Whipped cream. I love the lightness of chiffon cakes and wanted a layer cake with a fresh strawberry flavor for one. This cake exceeded my hopes, it's light, fresh and a great celebration cake.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh strawberry chiffon layer cake with chocolate and strawberry whipped cream using 27 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Layer Cake with Chocolate and Strawberry Whipped cream:
- Prepare CAKE
- Get 1 cup cake flour
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 cup canola oil
- Get 4 large egg yolks
- Prepare 6 large egg whites, at room temperate
- Take 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/3 cup strawberry puree, recipe below
- Make ready STRAWBERRY PUREE,MAKES ENOUGH FOR CAKE AND STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Make ready 2 cup hulled sliced fresh Strawberrys
- Get 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Take 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FILLING
- Make ready 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- Make ready STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Take 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 1/3 cup cold strawberry puree
- Make ready 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take GARNISH
- Make ready 1 recipe chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction step #19
- Make ready 1/4 cup red colored sparkle sugar or sprinkles
- Take 2 tbsp dark chocolate shavings
Spread with half the berries, and drizzle with juices. Spread half the whipped cream over berries, then top with middle cake layer. I love the lightness of chiffon cakes and wanted a layer cake with a fresh strawberry flavor for one. This cake exceeded my hopes, it's light, fresh and a great celebration cake.
Instructions to make Fresh Strawberry Chiffon Layer Cake with Chocolate and Strawberry Whipped cream:
- MAKE STRAWBERRY PUREE
- Combine Strawberrys, sugar and lemon in a saucepan, cook over medium heat until juicy and soft, stirring often.about 10 minutes
- Cool 5 minutes then puree in food processor or blender until smooth, refrigerate until cool
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8 inch cake pans with non stick spray, line bottoms with parchment paper lightly spray parchment paper with non stick spray
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- In another bowl whisk egg yolks, 1 cup of the sugar, vanilla and 1/3 cup of the strawberry puree until smooth. Add flour mixture and whisk until.well blended
- In a large bowl.beat egg whites with cream of tarter until.foamy, add remaining 1/4 cup sugar slowly and beat just until it forms stiff peaks
- Fold 1/3 of egg white mixture into egg yolk batter mixture, add remaining in 2 more additions being careful not to deflate but combining completely
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake 13 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes then turn out to cool completely on wire racks
- MAKE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM.FILLING
- Have cnopped chocolate in bowl. Heat cream to a simmer either in microwave or on stovetop. Pour cream.over chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until.smooth. Refrigerate uncovered until cold
- When ready to fill cake whip cold chocolate cream until fluffy
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- Whip cold cream until soft peaks, add confectioners sugar, 1/3 cup strawberry puree and vanilla.Beat just until light and fluffy
- ASSEMBLE CAKE
- Place 1 cake layer bottom side up on serving plate
- Cover layer with 1/2 of chocolate filling, top with second layer of cake, bottom up and cover with remaing chocolate filling. Top with third layer, also bottom of cake facing up
- Frost entire cake with the strawberry whipped cream frosting
- Garnish with chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below, sparkle sugar, and chocolate shavings - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries
All the components of this cake are very simple. All that is needed is a but of time for a memorable dessert! This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Layer Cake is a moist chocolate cake layered with fresh chopped strawberries, strawberry buttercream and chocolate ganache! It's covered in a chocolate drip and chocolate covered strawberries for a stunning and delicious cake! Fill the center with half the strawberry puree.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fresh strawberry chiffon layer cake with chocolate and strawberry whipped cream recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.