This kind of text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m confident that you will like the facts included in it.
Sakura-Coloured, Heart-Shaped White Bread I made this for my daughter's breakfast for Girls' Day festival. Cover the dough, and let it rise for about an hour; it should become puffy. Place the loaves on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
Sakura-Coloured, Heart-Shaped White Bread The next dessert is very popular in the world (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French formulas. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to get ready. In fact it only takes the lot of time to prepare for the reason that you have to wait for 12 hours, but the process is really easy. I think that French cake is a good dessert.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sakura-coloured, heart-shaped white bread using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura-Coloured, Heart-Shaped White Bread:
- Make ready 150 grams ●Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 50 grams ●Cake flour
- Prepare 12 grams ●Sugar (See Step 11)
- Make ready 3 grams ●Salt
- Prepare 2 grams ●Dried yeast
- Get 12 grams Margarine
- Get 140 ml ◎Milk
- Prepare 25 grams ★Strawberry jam
- Get 2 little drops ※Red food coloring
Break one egg at-a-time in a small bowl and transfer carefully to hollow heart-shaped center of bread. Spread a rounded teaspoon on each heart. Toast the remaining heart cut outs in the pan and serve alongside the egg-in-toast. White bread refers to any bread whose crumb colour is clearly white or cream.
Instructions to make Sakura-Coloured, Heart-Shaped White Bread:
- Put the ◎ ingredients into a bread machine to make a bread dough. After 5 minutes, add the margarine. After 10 minutes, add the red food colouring dissolved with 3 or 4 drops of water.
- Add the ★ ingredients at the end of the program. (Add the ★ ingredients little by little or take the dough out to mix ★ together. )
- Take the dough out and deflate the dough. Then, measure, divide, and roll out the dough. Cover the dough with a wet towel to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into an oval shape. Fold both ends of the dough to meet in the centre, and seal completely.
- Roll out the dough from the both ends gently and form into an oblong shape (about 17 cm) with pointed ends. Then, fold in half so the pointed ends meet.
- Use a scraper to make a slit that extends 2/3 from the top. (Cut all the way through.) Open up the cut sides to let them face upward and adjust the shape.
- Line on a baking tray, leave for the final rising for about 25 minutes. Preheat the oven at 150℃.
- Sift some bread flour on top with a tea strainer, bake for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 12 minutes if you made 9.
- Move the bread with a spatula to a cooling rack. (The bread is very fluffy, so be careful not to break its shape.) When they have cooled, place them in a plastic bag or similar to store.
- If you'd prefer to have a more pronounced strawberry flavoring, use 30 g of strawberry jam instead of sugar and 130 g of milk instead of 140 g. It is also tasty to use 30 g of white chocolate chips instead of 25 g of strawberry jam.
- I wrapped them for a present.
Dough made from white wheat flour is very stretchy and resilient, which means the baker can use it to produce many. Reroll scraps and cut more shapes. Repeat with remaining disk of dough. Making bread at home is a cinch with this easy bread recipe. This recipe makes a delicious white bread that will rival any store bought bread you've had.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sakura-coloured, heart-shaped white bread recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.