This particular text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have written about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m certain that you will like the information included in it.
Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day The first cake that I would like to provide comes from Germany. It’s chocolate pastry that is very tasty. A great deal of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can furthermore add some additions like caramel in addition to other things. As you can see the ingredients are also very low-cost and the cake is also really easy to prepare.
Put the round of cut cake inside the ring. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Put it in a blender together with the strawberry jam and blend well.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mini strawberry cocoa mousse cake for valentine's day using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day:
- Take 1 cm thick Sponge Cake
- Get Decoration
- Make ready 1 dash Diced almonds, strawberries, etc.
- Make ready Chocolate layer
- Get 30 grams Milk chocolate
- Take 30 grams Heavy cream (at room temperature)
- Take 1 Rum
- Take 1 dash Cocoa
- Get Strawberry Cocoa Mousse
- Make ready 20 ml Milk
- Prepare 5 grams Cocoa powder
- Get 50 grams Strawberry jam
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams Powdered gelatin
- Get 15 ml Water
- Take 80 ml Heavy cream
So this chocolate covered strawberry mousse cake is perfect for valentines, gale. Triple chocolate mousse cake and Nutella mousse cake are usually my go-to recipes until now. Now all I want is this easy strawberry mousse cake. I love how prominent the strawberry flavor is.
Instructions to make Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day:
- Prepare a sheet of sponge cake. You can also use a store-bought one as well. Slice the cake so that it's 1 cm thick. I use this recipe: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake
- Cut out the cake with a ring mold.
- Put the ring mold on a plate and place a 5cm diameter piece of parchment paper or plastic mousse film on the bottom, to fit the mold.
- Put the round of cut cake inside the ring.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Heat the milk in the microwave (500 W) for 30 seconds, add the cocoa powder and mix well. Put it in a blender together with the strawberry jam and blend well.
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin in the water and heat in the microwave (500 W) to dissolve. Add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture made in Step 6 and blend again.
- Add the mixture in Step 7 to the whipped cream, and mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in Step 8 into the cake-lined mold, nearly to the top. Hit the mold a few more times on the counter top to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the set mousse. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Sift some cocoa on top and take off the metal ring and the parchment paper.
- Decorate the top as you'd like.
- "Mini Chocolate Heart Cakes" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentine-s-day - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentines-day
- "Crispy Crunchy Truffles" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170424-for-valentine-s-day-crispy-crunchy-truffles
And the texture is supremely smooth. Use a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds from the puree. To assemble, from the long side of the cake, slice it into three rectangles. Place one cake layer on the serving late and spread with strawberry mousse. Top with another cake layer and repeat the same process until you place the last cake layer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini strawberry cocoa mousse cake for valentine's day recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.