This kind of text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In my last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m confident that you will like the facts included in it.
Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach Mille Crêpes Cake The first treat that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate dessert that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sweets, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it style like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can as well add some additions like caramel and even other things. As you can find the ingredients are also very low-cost and the cake is also quite easy to prepare.
Great recipe for Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach Mille Crêpes Cake. Both my husband and I love the mille crepes cake at cafe HARBS. My husband requested me to make one, so I tried to do it for the first time!!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry, kiwi, and peach mille crêpes cake using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach Mille Crêpes Cake:
- Take Crepe batter:
- Make ready 80 grams Cake flour
- Take 70 grams Salted butter
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Take 40 grams Sugar
- Prepare 270 ml Milk
- Take 100 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready Fruits:
- Make ready 10 Strawberries
- Take 2 Kiwi
- Take 1 and half Canned peaches
- Take Custard Creme:
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cake flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Take 6 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 300 ml Milk
- Make ready 2 Egg yolk
- Take 6 drops Vanilla oil
- Make ready Whipped cream:
- Get 100 ml Heavy cream
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
Repeat until all of the crepe batter is used. Stack crepes on top of each other, with whipped cream between each layer. Once assembled, trim edges for a cleaner look, if desired. For the ganache, bring the heavy cream and sugar to a boil, and pour over chocolate and butter.
Instructions to make Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach Mille Crêpes Cake:
- Make the crepe batter. Put the melted butter and sugar in a bowl and mix. Pour the beaten eggs into the bowl little by little, mixing after each addition. Sift in the flour and mix well.
- Pour the milk and heavy cream into the bowl and mix well. Strain the mixture and cover with plastic film. Rest in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Make the custard cream. Sift the flour, cornstarch and sugar into a heat proof bowl. Add the milk and yolks into the bowl little by little, mixing after each addition.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds and stir. Repeat this process three times. Add vanilla oil and mix. Tightly cover with plastic film and rest in the refrigerator.
- Cook crepes. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, then place the pan on a damp cloth briefly to reduce the heat. Pour a ladleful of the batter into the pan.
- Swirl the pan to spread the batter thinly. Cook for about 1 minute and slightly lift up the edge with cooking chopsticks, then flip the crepe with your fingers.
- Cook the other side for about 20 seconds. Cool on a rack etc. I used a marble coated frying pan (20 cm) and made 13 crepes not counting the failed ones.
- Cut fruits. Slice the strawberries, kiwi, and peaches into 3 - 4 mm thickness.
- Make whipped cream. Combine the heavy cream and sugar in a bowl, and whip with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Make the custard whipped cream. Add the whipped cream to the well chilled custard cream. Mix well with a whisk.
- Finishing: Assemble the ingredients in layers starting with a crepe, then spread the custard whipped cream, and place fruits. Repeat this process until you use up all the ingredients.
- It's done!! Tightly cover with plastic film and rest in the refrigerator for 4 hours or longer before you serve.
- You can slice it beautifully.
Top with another crepe and continue layering until all crepes have been used. Top final layer with the last of the cream and garnish with fresh strawberries. Gâteau Mille Crêpes is a classic French cake recipe. The crêpes are layered with maple-scotch pastry cream and covered in caramelized sugar. Using this simple 'crepe cake' technique, you can turn any of your favorite cake fillings into visually stunning, multi-layered masterpieces.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry, kiwi, and peach mille crêpes cake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are incorporated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also quite cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.