This specific text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have written about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As generally I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m confident that you will like the information included in it.
Great recipe for Chocolate Mousse Cake For A Special Day. This recipe takes a lot of work, but it is surely delicious. The gateau au chocolat base does not use any flour, so it is moist, and the rich flavor is so delicious.
Chocolate Mousse Cake For A Special Day The next dessert is very popular in the entire world (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French formulas. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to get ready. In fact it only takes some sort of lot of time to prepare due to the fact you have to wait for doze hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French wedding cake is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate mousse cake for a special day using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Cake For A Special Day:
- Get [Gateau au chocolat batter]
- Prepare 90 grams Chocolate
- Get 60 grams and 20 grams Granulated sugar
- Take 3 Egg yolks (large)
- Get 3 Egg white (large)
- Take [Chocolate mousse]
- Make ready 135 grams Chocolate
- Get 2 Egg yolks (large)
- Take 130 ml Heavy cream (non-dairy heavy cream is ok)
- Make ready 2/3 tbsp ☆ Gelatin
- Prepare 50 ml ☆ Water
- Prepare 2 Egg whites (large)
- Get 1/2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- Make ready [To decorate the cake]
- Prepare 1 Your favorite fruits, decorative chocolate, whipped cream
- Get 1 [Chocolate tiara ]
- Make ready 1 Excluded from the recipe: melted butter, flour
This cake is worth every delicious bite. C - Going out to eat means going big. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Cake For A Special Day:
- [Gateau au chocolat base] Preparation: Grease the cake pan with melted butter. Chill in the refrigerator, then dust the surface with flour. Melt the chocolate for gateau au chocolat in a double-boiler at around 60℃.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then add and mix the 60 g of granulated sugar a little by little. Beat it well until it is thick and it drips like a ribbon.
- Add [Step 2] to the melted chocolate.
- [Meringue] In a separate bowl over ice water, add and lightly whip the egg white. Add the 20 g of granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using a whisk, add 1/3 of the meringue into the chocolate cream from the Step 3. Using a spatula, fold in the remaining meringue.
- Pour the batter in a bottom of a removable cake pan and bake at 180℃ for 35 minutes.
- Once it is cooled down, take the cake out from the pan, wash the pan, wipe off the excess water, and return the cake back in the pan.
- [The mousse part] Preparation: Melt the chocolate in a double-broiler at around 60℃. Combine the 2/3 tablespoon of gelatin and 50 ml of water. When it softens, warm it in a double-boiler to dissolve the gelatin.
- Combine the dissolved gelatin in the melted chocolate, add the egg yolk and mix it well.
- [Whipped cream] In another bowl, over ice water, beat the heavy cream until it is the same stiffness as the Step 9 mixture.
- Add the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture from Step 9.
- [Meringue] In a separate bowl over ice water, add and lightly whip the egg white. Add the 1/2 tablespoon of granulated sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue into the chocolate mixture. Fold in the rest of the remaining meringue.
- Reserve about 1/7 of the chocolate mixture. Pour the remaining mixture from the top of the pan. Put it in the freezer to rapidly chill it for about 15 minutes.
- Wrap the cake pan with a steamed towel (microwave it) to warm up the pan and take the cake out. Spread the remaining mousse to adjust the shape and chill in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours.
- Decorate as you like.
If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time. In a small heavy pot, melt butter and semisweet chocolate chips. Stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Place the first cake layer down on a cake plate, then spread chocolate mousse until even. Keep repeating, making sure you spread mousse on the top of the cake as well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate mousse cake for a special day recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are incorporated in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also extremely cheap. In my opinion you have to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.