This kind of text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have composed about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As often I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m sure that you will like the info included in it.
Great recipe for Our Family's Stollen. I've been baking stollen for several years. ♪ I make several, and give them to my parents, siblings and friends as presents. ☆ After referring to several recipes and making them many times, this version has become our family's. I like that my recipe is low.
Our Family's Stollen The next cake is very popular in the globe (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French dishes. There are lots of opinions that will French cake is difficult to get ready. In fact it only takes a lot of time to prepare for the reason that you have to wait for 13 hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French pastry is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook our family's stollen using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Stollen:
- Get 300 grams ★Bread (strong) flour
- Take 100 grams ★Cake flour
- Make ready 100 grams ★Almond powder
- Prepare 10 grams ★ Instant dry yeast
- Prepare 80 grams ★Granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch ★Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ★Cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp ★Nutmeg
- Make ready 1 ◎Egg
- Take 100 ml ◎Milk
- Take 1 Lemon
- Take 130 grams Unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- Take 150 grams combined Nuts of your choice (walnuts, almonds, pecans etc.)
- Make ready 200 grams combined ◆Dried fruits of your choice (raisins, figs, orange peel, apricots etc.)
- Take 2 tbsp ◆Rum
- Make ready Finishing Touches:
- Take 100 grams ☆Butter
- Take 100 grams ☆Granulated sugar
- Prepare 100 grams ☆Powdered sugar
- Get 1 Powdered sugar (to finish)
Ferran, Andrea & Ali want their Xmas Presents Back!!!. Since the German reunification Dresdner Stollen is a registered trademark. My stollen recipe is not so old, of course:). We FINALLY CAUGHT The People Who STOLE Our CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!
Steps to make Our Family's Stollen:
- Sprinkle ◆ dried fruits with rum and mix well. Leave to macerate for at least half a day. Chop up the nuts.
- Grate the lemon zest first, then cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Use just 1 tablespoon of the juice.
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl. Add lemon juice, ◎ milk (warmed to body temperature, if possible), the beaten eggs, and mix with a spatula.
- When the dough comes together add butter, and cut and fold it in with the spatula.
- When the dough comes together again, take it out onto a working surface, and knead it while pressing down on it with your palms for about 10 minutes. Add the grated lemon zest and the dried fruits and nuts from Step 1.
- Keep kneading for another 5 minutes or so until the dough is smooth and shiny. Form into a ball, put into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature (a warm place).
- When the dough has increased 1.5 times in bulk, the first rising is done. Divide the dough into 2 portions, and roll each one into a ball.
- Using your palms or a rolling pin, roll out each ball into a 25 cm oval. Fold into half with one edge slight overlapping the other, as shown. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Make the other half of the dough the same. Put both on a baking sheet with space in between and leave in a warm place.
- After an hour when the dough has doubled in size, bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 40 minutes until properly baked.
- Melt ☆ butter before the bread comes out of the oven. Combine the granulated sugar and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Put the baked stollen on a rack, brush on plenty of melted butter, and dust generously with the combined granulated and powdered sugars.
- Leave to cool. When the stollen have cooled down completely, wrap up well and leave in a cool place for at least a week.
- Take the wrap off after 1 week, dust more powdered sugar, slice thinly and enjoy. If you're giving this as a gift, dust with powdered sugar before wrapping it.
- The dough takes longer to rise in the winter because the room is colder. I recommend placing the dough in a location that's about 40°C.
- If you always have brandy-soaked mixed dried fruits on handit's very handy.
Ferran, Andrea & Ali want their Xmas Presents Back!!!. Our family enjoys my stollen so much they say it's just too good to be served only as a holiday sweet bread. I created these buttery, less-sweet dinner rolls so we can satisfy our stollen cravings anytime. —Mindy White, Nashville, Tennessee. Family Stealing From Family Sorrow, disbelief and anger contorted my husband's face in misery. Sitting on his feet in the hallway, he frantically dug through the contents of the wooden box.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food our family's stollen recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. My spouse and i recommend it.