This text will continue the topic involving cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As often I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m confident that you will like the facts included in it.
Pretty marbled pound cake with rich, dark chocolate. Simple to make in no time at all! This is a great cake for making a day ahead or freezing.
Pound Cake The next dessert is very popular in the earth (especially in Europe). It’s French wedding cake. There are lots of French quality recipes. There are lots of opinions that will French cake is difficult to get ready. In fact it only takes a lot of time to prepare due to the fact you have to wait for 13 hours, but the process is incredibly easy. I think that French treat is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pound cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pound Cake:
- Take 3 room temperature eggs - separated
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 1 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 1.5 cup All purpose flour - sifted
- Prepare 1 tbsp baking powder
- Get 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey for brushing
- Make ready Optional - 1 tbsp cocoa
Pound Cake Recipes Our pound cake recipes include classic, flavored, gluten-free versions, wedding cake ideas, recipes with add-ins, and we even have lots of sweet and savory pound cake dipping sauce recipes. Traditionally, pound cake is called that because the recipe takes a pound each of flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. This recipe hasn't strayed far from the classic, I've just added vanilla and a pinch of salt. Most pound cakes are baked in a loaf pan or a pound cake pan (a bundt cake mold) and are served with powdered sugar or a glaze.
Steps to make Pound Cake:
- Beat egg yolks and sugar till light and fluffy. Add in Vanilla essence.
- Add in vegetable oil and yoghurt.
- Now mix in flour, salt, baking powder till just combined with no lumps.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites till stiff.
- Now, incorporate egg whites into the flour batter by folding it in (do not whisk, we want to keep this light and airy!)
- Optional - take 1 tbsp off batter and mix with cocoa powder for create a choco swirl on top.
- Pour batter in a well greased baking dish of your choice. If doing the choco swirl, drop lumps of choco batter on top and swirl using a toothpick
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C till toothpick comes out clean. This will depend on how flat your baking dish is.
- Once done, brush the top with honey for an extra shine!
In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the applesauce, vanilla and lemon zest. Pound Cake is one of those old fashioned cake recipes that will always have place on my dessert table. I have created all sorts of variations on pound cake like my Million Dollar Pound Cake which includes (among other things) buttermilk to tenderize the crumb, and of course my Kentucky Butter Cake which is a MUST make!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pound cake recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are involved in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.