This text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m confident that you will like the data included in it.
German chocolate cake is typically made as a chocolate layer cake with a sweet frosting loaded with shredded coconut and pecans. The Thing That's Wrong with Most German Chocolate Cake Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter, egg yolks, and vanilla extract in a large saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in coconut and pecans.
German Chocolate Sheet Cake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting The next dessert is very popular in the planet (especially in Europe). It’s French cake. There are lots of French tested recipes. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to make. In fact it only takes a lot of time to prepare mainly because you have to wait for doze hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French cake is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook german chocolate sheet cake with coconut-pecan frosting using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make German Chocolate Sheet Cake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting:
- Prepare 2 Cups Flour
- Get 2 Cups Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Butter
- Take 1 Cup Water
- Make ready 4 oz Baking Chocolate (I used 1/4 c Cocoa Powder and 4 tsp oil)
- Take 1/2 Cup Shortening
- Take 1/2 Cup Buttermilk (I used 1/2 Cup Vanilla Yogurt)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla
- Get ~Icing Ingredients~*
- Prepare 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- Get 1 Cup Sugar
- Take 3 Egg Yolks
- Get 1/2 Cup Butter
- Make ready 1 1/3 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Take 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla
In fact, the recipe for it was first published in a Texas newspaper- The Dallas Morning News. Place milk, sugar, butter, egg yolks and vanilla in large saucepan. German chocolate cake is a classic. This version has three layers of chocolate cake, each topped with cooked coconut pecan frosting and then frosted on the outside with chocolate buttercream.
Instructions to make German Chocolate Sheet Cake with Coconut-Pecan Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 15x10x1 inch baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, measure flour and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, water, German Chocolate baking chocolate and shortening. Bring to a boil. After mixture reaches a boil, add it to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add buttermilk, then baking soda, then eggs, then vanilla in that order, mixing in-between each addition.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes
- ~Frosting Directions~*
- In a medium sauce pan over medium high heat combine milk, sugar egg yolks, and butter. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Stir constantly for about 12 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and add coconut and pecans. Stir in vanilla. Spread over cake evenly and drizzle with hot fudge.
- FOR BEST RESULTS Put in Freezer for 30 minutes after frosting the cake. It will cool the icing but the cake will be slightly warm and melt in your mouth
Don't be fooled…this gorgeous cake is easier to make than you think. Remove from heat, add vanilla, nuts and coconut. This German Chocolate Sheet Cake is so moist and SO delicious! The Coconut Pecan Frosting on top adds a richness and flavor that will blow you mind! This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food german chocolate sheet cake with coconut-pecan frosting recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.