This particular text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have written about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the ideal recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m confident that you will like the data included in it.
Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) Recipe by jenscookingdiary - Cookpad Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) #mycookbook 'Lapis' in Indonesian means layered. This is one of the traditional cake which can be found not only in Indo. more Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake). kue lapis sagu ombre (ombre steamed sago layered cake), For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true.
Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) The next wedding cake is very popular in the world (especially in Europe). It’s French pastry. There are lots of French formulas. There are lots of opinions that French cake is difficult to put together. In fact it only takes some sort of lot of time to prepare because you have to wait for 10 hours, but the process is incredibly easy. I think that French dessert is a good dessert.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kue lapis sagu ombre (ombre steamed sago layered cake) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake):
- Get Liquid ingredients:
- Get 500 ml coconut milk
- Get 500 ml water
- Make ready 300 gr granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 pandan leaves
- Take Dry ingredients: (mix together in a bowl)
- Make ready 250 gr sago flour
- Get 125 gr all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take Additional ingredients:
- Make ready Liquid pandan paste
This Kuih Lapis recipe was adapted from a Chinese Coobook ~ Malaysian Delicacies. Steamed Kuih Lapis is a popular snack in Malaysia and Singapore and it literally means layer cake in Malay. It is sweet, soft and instant eye candy ;-). It's made out of rice flour and tapioca flour (cassava root flour) and coconut milk.
Steps to make Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake):
- Boil the liquid ingredients only until the sugar dissolved. Stir continuously. Remove from the heat. Set aside until it’s warm.
- Pour the warm liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl gradually while stirring with a whisk. Strain.
- This is the most important step to do: Cover the lid of the steamer with a kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cake. Fill the steamer with water (below the steaming plate). Cover the steamer with the lid and slowly bring water to boil.
- Prepare an 18x18x6 cm bake pan. Lightly brush the bottom of the pan with cooking oil.
- Measure the batter 120 gr. Pour it into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Do it one more time for the plain batter.
- Measure again the batter 120 gr. Add 1 drop of pandan paste. Stir well. Pour into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Repeat 1 more time.
- Measure again the batter 120 gr. This time add 2 drops of pandan paste. Stir well. Pour into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Repeat 1 more time.
- Do the same thing until the batter is finished. Each time add 1 more drop of pandan paste. - Note: Give the batter a good stir each time before you pour it into the pan.
- After all the batter is finished, steam the layered cake for another 30 minutes. Remove from the heat. Cool well before cutting.
- Note: - Use a plastic knife or a knife coated with plastic to cut the cake. - Enjoy! Yum! 😋
The most common colour schemes are red, green and white, or rainbow colours (blue, green purple, white and red). Indonesian Steamed Tapioca Layer Cake: Kue Lapis Sagu. This one requires a lot more work and a steamer, but it's so worth it! It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kue lapis sagu ombre (ombre steamed sago layered cake) recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.