This kind of text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have written about the best cake recipes in Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the greatest recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about truffles that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m confident that you will like the information included in it.
Combine maple syrup, rum and cocoa powder & coffee granules. Gently heat until everything is combined. Place a plate over the cake and turn over to remove then place final serving plate on top and invert again.
Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze The next dessert is very popular in the planet (especially in Europe). It’s French cake. There are lots of French recipes. There are lots of opinions that will French cake is difficult to make. In fact it only takes a new lot of time to prepare for the reason that you have to wait for 12 hours, but the process is incredibly easy. I think that French cake is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan chocolate rum cake with sticky rum glaze using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze:
- Make ready 3 cup sorghum flour
- Get 1 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute
- Prepare 8 tbsp cocoa
- Take 1 tbsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 tsp vanilla
- Take 1/4 cup coconut rum
- Get 2 tsp vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Get 1 cup strong coffee
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Make ready glaze
- Get 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Make ready 4 tbsp coconut rum
- Take 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Take 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- Prepare sliced strawberries for decorating
This recipe is a good jumping-off place for you to use your creativity and imagination to change the flavors. After baking the cake I felt like making it a little more decadent so I topped it with a sticky rum glaze. My rum glaze in nothing but honey, rum and cocoa. If you want the cake to be completely vegan just replace the honey with maple syrup, sugar syrup or any other liquid sweetener of your choice.
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze:
- Mix all the dry ingredients well. Make a well in the center and add the wet ingredients one by one. Stir well to combine everything. Do not have to over mix the batter. Just stir gently.
- Pour it into a round cake pan sprayed with non stick spray. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 35 minutes. It’s cooked when the top is lightly cracked and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not overcook the cake or else the crust will be too hard. Let the cooked cake cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- While the cake is cooling get the glaze ready. Combine maple syrup, rum and cocoa powder & coffee granules. Gently heat until everything is combined. Do not boil it.
- Place a plate over the cake and turn over to remove then place final serving plate on top and invert again. Prick the cake with a fork gently all over. Pour the warm glaze over the cake with as spoon carefully. Make sure the entire surface is covered with the glaze. Do it slowly giving it time to seep in.
- Slice strawberries and place decoratively on top. The remaining cake will only taste better the next day. It’s yummy with a cup of hot coffee or a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!
In a small saucepan, combine the vegan butter, water, sugar and salt over medium heat. Stop mixing and scrape down the sides of the bowl with rubber spatula. Pour immediately over still warm cake. Set up a double boiler to melt the chocolate chips by resting a glass bowl on top of a saucepan filled with boiling water. Simply heat golden syrup and brown sugar, and add a little cinnamon, ground ginger, and vanilla essence for extra flavour.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan chocolate rum cake with sticky rum glaze recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you have to try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.