This kind of text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As generally I will be writing about muffins that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m certain that you will like the details included in it.
Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce The first wedding cake that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate cake that is very tasty. A whole lot of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes chocolate, hot water, butter or margarine, sweets, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can as well add some additions like caramel and even other things. As you can discover the ingredients are also very cheap and the cake is also incredibly easy to prepare.
For the raspberry sauce: Combine raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Steps to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce : Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. A slice of this vintage sour cream pound cake recipe is the most moist slice of cake that you would every want.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vanilla pound cake with raspberry sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce:
- Get For the pound cake:
- Take 226 gr unsalted butter
- Get 200 gr granulated sugar
- Prepare 3 large eggs
- Take 120 ml Greek yoghurt
- Make ready 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 250 gr all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Get For raspberry sauce:
- Prepare 170 gr raspberries
- Get 50 gr granulated sugar
- Get 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
In a second bowl, with mixer on medium. Angel food cake: It's absolutely perfect in summer on angel food cake. Pound cake: Another great summertime dessert. Brownie sundae: Why not serve brownies topped with ice cream and raspberry sauce?
Steps to make Vanilla Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce:
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat until combined.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the yoghurt and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the 9x5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven for about 50 - 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. - Cover loosely with aluminum foil halfway through baking to prevent the cake from browning too much.
- Leave to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before pouring the raspberry sauce.
- For the raspberry sauce: Combine raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir for about 10 minutes until the raspberries break down and sugar dissolves.
- Add fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove from the heat and press sauce through a fine-mess strainer to remove seeds. Cool to room temperature. Pour the sauce on top of the cake.
- Enjoy! 😋
Vanilla Ice Cream: Drizzle the smooth or chunky version on ice cream for an easy dessert. Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake with Raspberry Sauce is a yummy combo of TWO recipes, one by Ina Garten and one by Paula Deen, resulting in chocolate bliss.. In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and cocoa. Serve this thick raspberry sauce over pound cake, ice cream, pancakes, cheesecake and more! Homemade raspberry sauce is easily one of my favorite treats on the planet!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vanilla pound cake with raspberry sauce recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also extremely cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.