This text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and effortless to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m sure that you will like the data included in it.
Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake The first cake that I would like to present comes from Germany. It’s chocolate treat that is very tasty. A great deal of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes chocolate, hot water, butter or margarine, sugars, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t add chocolate to it. You can in addition add some additions like caramel plus other things. As you can see the ingredients are also very inexpensive and the cake is also incredibly easy to prepare.
In jug,add cream,sugar,dry milk powder,half quantity of milk and whisk well. Add remaining milk,whisk again & refrigerate until use. Take out cake from oven,using a skewer poke holes all over the top of the cake.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook milk cake turkish style /tres leches cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake:
- Get For cake sponge
- Get 1 cup flour
- Get 5 egg
- Take 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Prepare 3/4 cup caster sugar
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare for soak the cake
- Get 250 ml milk
- Make ready 100 gm fresh cream
- Take 1/4 cup caster sugar
- Prepare For caramel sauce
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 100 gm fresh cream
Packed with milky goodness topped with caramel, a perfect combination that your taste buds will. Turkish Trileche - Trileçe Cake is famous milk cake with caramel sauce very popular nowadays in Turkish Cafes in Turkey. It is a different version of Tres Le. You just mix all the ingredients and mix until the milk is bubbly.
Instructions to make Milk Cake Turkish Style /Tres Leches Cake:
- Beat the egg in the bowl, add oil and beat till fluffy and creamy then add vennila, baking powder, vanilla essence and flour gradually.
- Pour this cake mixture in greased baking dish and bake for 30-35 mints in preheated oven.
- Now mix fresh cream and sugar in milk and keep a side..
- Now we are making the caramel sauce, add butter in the pan and wait for melt the butter, Now add sugar and cook on medium flame to caramelized the sugar. Now add fresh cream don't turn off the flame. Now the sauce is ready to turn off the flame and keep aside
- Make a hole by a toothpick in the cake and pour the milk mixture and leave it the keep for 15-20 mints on room temperature
- Now spread the caramel sauce on cake and keep it in fridge for 5-6 hours
- After 6 hour decorate the cake with fresh cream, cut in slice and enjoy
When the cake is slightly cooled pour it gently all over the cake. Try not to pour the bubbles though.. Turkish Style Tres Leches / Trileçe. This cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. This is an excellent cake for milk lovers!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milk cake turkish style /tres leches cake recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also incredibly cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.