This specific text will continue the topic regarding cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have composed about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the ideal recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about cakes that are cheap, tasty and uncomplicated to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m sure that you will like the info included in it.
Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit The first dessert that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate treat that is very tasty. A great deal of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes cacao, hot water, butter or margarine, sweets, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it style like chocolate, but you don’t add chocolate to it. You can furthermore add some additions like caramel together with other things. As you can observe the ingredients are also very affordable and the cake is also quite easy to prepare.
Great recipe for Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit. I created this recipe because I wanted to make a delicious pound cake that can be a little gift to take to somebody's house. There are recipes that use vegetable oil, but the butter definitely makes the cake more delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy pound cake with dried fruit using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit:
- Take 100 grams Butter (or margarine)
- Get 80 grams Sugar
- Get 2 Eggs
- Take 100 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1 tbsp Brandy
- Take 120 grams Dried fruit (raisins, orange peels, etc.)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Brandy (for soaking the dried fruit)
Add cream cheese and vanilla; beat until well mixed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. A traditional moist fruit cake made with rum soaked dried fruit, citrus zest, and candied ginger. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, baking powder and baking soda to combine.
Instructions to make Easy Pound Cake with Dried Fruit:
- Soak the dried fruit in the brandy overnight. It's not mandatory. Combine the flour and baking powder, and sift. Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature.
- Line the pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Cream the butter until it turns white. If you melt it until it becomes liquid, the flavor will deteriorate. Add the sugar, and mix well.
- Beat the eggs, and add in 5 batches. (If you mix the mixture well at this point, you will have a delicate and smooth cake.)
- Drain the excess liquid from the dried fruit, and coat with 1 tablespoon of the sifted flour. It will prevent them from sinking in the cake.
- Add the remaining sifted flour to Step 4, followed by the dried fruit, then fold them into the batter in with a spatula. Make sure the mixture is not lumpy!
- Mix in the brandy. Pour the batter into the pan, and drop it onto the counter about 3 times from the height of 20 cm to remove the air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 170°C. Insert a bamboo skewer and when it comes out clean, it's done.
- If it seems like it might burn halfway through, cover with aluminium foil and continue baking.
- Let it cool, and cover with plastic wrap. This will make the cake moist. Cut into slices the next day. Pound cakes taste delicious after 2-3 days.
- I made it with 60 g of dried fruit this time.
- Please bring the eggs to room temperature before using them If they are still cold, they will make the butter cold, and make the mixture separate easily.
Add the brown sugar, all the dried fruit, and nuts and mix thoroughly with your fingers. Rub butter into the flour until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs. Chop the nuts and dried fruits into a large clean bowl. You can use a prepared dried fruit mixture available in most supermarkets, or blend your own to create an individual cake, balance the mixture to your preferences (I love more raisins, cranberries,prunes and less chopped dates in mine). Grate the rind of lemon and orange and keep it aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy pound cake with dried fruit recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are integrated in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also extremely cheap. In my opinion you ought to try to prepare this cake. I recommend it.