This text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In the last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will provide you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As always I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m confident that you will like the facts included in it.
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake The first cake that I would like to provide comes from Germany. It’s chocolate pastry that is very tasty. A great deal of people adore this cake. The German chocolate cake recipe includes powdered cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugars, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it tastes like chocolate, but you don’t add chocolate to it. You can as well add some additions like caramel in addition to other things. As you can discover the ingredients are also very low-priced and the cake is also really easy to prepare.
I was craving for something sweet and a cake that is cottony like a Japanese Cheesecake. Was almost prepared to start baking a cheesecake then I remembered I have this Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe bookmarked. The ingredients are much simpler and lesser than a.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have condensed milk cotton cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- Prepare 6 egg yolks
- Make ready 1 large egg (about 60 gr without the shell)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp vanilla/lemon extract
- Prepare 70 g unsalted butter
- Make ready 100 g cake flour, sifted
- Get 100 g condensed milk
- Make ready 6 egg whites
- Take 80 g fine sugar
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake This is another popular cottony cake recipe over the blog sphere. The recipe uses cooked dough method with egg separation method plus water-bathed baked, the result indeed yields a really delicate and soft texture! It is known to be a taboo to bake a chiffon base cake in a non-stick pan as it may collapsed after baking. Personally, I feel this cake is easier to operate and more stable than the previous two.
Steps to make Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- Prepare a baking pan larger than 8 inch. Fill with water then put inside the oven. Preheat the oven 340°F.
- Line an 8 inch round pan with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker. Set aside.
- Heat the butter over low heat until small bubbles start to appear at the bottom of the melted butter.
- Pour the flour into the hot melted butter. Fold to mix with a spatula. Add in the condensed milk. Stir to combine. Turn the heat off.
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well combine and smooth.
- Beat on low speed the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form.
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter.
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 320°F and bake for 25 minutes. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean.
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for 15-20 minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool.
It's finer than chiffon cake, softer than sponge cake. To me, plain coffee and cocoa taste bland without milk. Therefore, in this recipe condensed milk and butter were used to bring out the aroma of these robust ingredients in the cake. In spite of the long baking. Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food condensed milk cotton cake recipe. Here you can find ingredients that are involved in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, butter and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you need to try to prepare this cake. My partner and i recommend it.