This text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes inside Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As generally I will be writing about muffins that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this text message to the end and I’m positive that you will like the information included in it.
Grandmas famous pineapple coconut cake The first treat that I would like to existing comes from Germany. It’s chocolate cake that is very tasty. A whole lot of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes cacao, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it style like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can likewise add some additions like caramel and other things. As you can observe the ingredients are also very inexpensive and the cake is also really easy to prepare.
Repeat with a second layer of cake and the remaining filling, and finish with the last cake layer. My grandma is known for making an amazing pineapple coconut cake for all holidays and family events. Today I am sharing this easy and delicious coconut pineapple cake with you!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grandmas famous pineapple coconut cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandmas famous pineapple coconut cake:
- Take 1 box Duncan Hines coconut supreme cake mix
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Make ready 1 stick butter, melted
- Take 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple (leave the juice)
- Prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Prepare 2 sticks butter, softened
- Prepare 4 cups powdered sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon milk
- Make ready 1 tsp coconut extract
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Pineapple Coconut Cake This coconut cake is a guaranteed showstopper at any holiday meal or special occasion. The beautiful flakes of coconut are reminiscent of snow. But one taste of the sunny pineapple will transport you to the tropics. Our pineapple coconut cake is a tropically inspired masterpiece We combine beautiful flakes of pure coconut and sunny pineapple chunks in creating our newest cake.
Steps to make Grandmas famous pineapple coconut cake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 3 9 inch cake pans
- In a stand mixer add cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and eggs. Mix for a minute on low and 3 minutes at medium speed. Batter should be thick and fluffy.
- Divide batter evenly between the 3 pans. Bake until top is golden and sides start to pull away from the pan, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely
- Add pineapple, brown sugar, and cornstarch to a saucepan. Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes until pineapple has thickened. It should be a little less thick than jam. Chill in fridge for an hour
- Add softened butter to a stand mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar one cup at a time. Add coconut extract, milk, and salt. Beat at high speed for 2 minutes
- Toast coconut in a dry skillet for about 10 minutes stirring often until golden brown
- To assemble, place the first layer of cake on a plate and trim so there is a flat surface. Spread half the pineapple filling. Repeat with a second layer of cake and the remaining filling, and finish with the last cake layer. Frost top and sides with coconut frosting.
- Add toasted coconut all over top and sides. Pipe frosting around the edges if desired
The result is a combination of outstanding flavor and moistness. Take your order to the next level and put your cake in one of our decorative tins or personalized tin. This is a favorite of our family for holidays and special occasions year round. I found it in an old box of papers that belonged to my grandmother. In a medium sauce pot, add the following ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grandmas famous pineapple coconut cake recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also quite cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. My partner and i recommend it.