This text will continue the topic associated with cakes and cake recipes. In my personal last two articles I have published about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will give you some examples of the very best recipes from the world. As constantly I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and quick to prepare. So read this textual content to the end and I’m positive that you will like the data included in it.
No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake The first cake that I would like to offer comes from Germany. It’s chocolate dessert that is very tasty. A great deal of people adore this cake. The particular German chocolate cake recipe includes cocoa, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it likes like chocolate, but you don’t add chocolate to it. You can in addition add some additions like caramel and other things. As you can find the ingredients are also very low-cost and the cake is also really easy to prepare.
Fulfil Your Craving For Sweet With Our Delicious Dessert Recipes. These Easy Dessert Recipes Are Everything You Need After A Memorable Meal! This no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe is a host's best friend.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake! chocolate cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Prepare Crust
- Prepare 90 g (3.2 oz) biscuits
- Take 60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- Take Filling, Chocolate Cheesecake
- Take 150 g (5.3 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- Make ready 200 g (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) couverture chocolate
- Make ready 5-6 drops vanilla essence, optional
- Get 1 egg yolk
- Get 4 tsp granulated sugar, for egg yolk
- Make ready 2 tsp cake flour
- Take 75 g (2.6 oz, 5 Tbsp) milk
- Get 1 egg white
- Make ready 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar, for egg white
- Prepare Topping (cocoa cream)
- Get 200 g (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream
- Take 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Get 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, sugar-free
- Make ready 5-6 drops vanilla essence, optional
- Get 1 tsp rum, optional
- Get cocoa powder for dusting
- Get ※The cocoa cream was around double the required amount
- Prepare ※I used couverture chocolate, but you can use normal chocolate (ex. chocolate chips)
Rich and creamy, this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect weeknight dessert or holiday treat! This no-bake chocolate cheese cake will satisfy your chocolate craving, and there's no need to heat up the kitchen to make it! Melted chocolate is stirred into a cream cheese and whipped cream filling to make a super simple cheesecake that will wow your friends and family. Stir well with a spatula between each blast.
Instructions to make No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/qTpDD0rgbMw
- 【For the crust】 I use a round cake pan with a removable bottom. Grease the bottom of the pan with unsalted butter. Line the bottom of the pan with the parchment paper.
- Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the cake pan. Let it sit in a fridge.
- 【For the filling】 (Leave the cream cheese at room temperature to soften beforehand.) Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until heavy. Add vanilla essence. Whip it until soft peaks form. Let it sit in a fridge.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Pour water into a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly.
- Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth. Takedown the pot and bowl as it is, and set aside.
- Separate an egg yolk from an egg white. Put the egg white in a large bowl; set aside. Make the custard. Add 4 tsp granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk for 1.5 mins until it turns pale yellow.
- Sift cake flour into the mixture with a tea strainer. Mix lightly until combined. Pour the milk into the mixture while stirring. Mix well.
- Microwave the mixture several times until heavy and creamy, mix well each time. 1st time 500W 1 min, Mix, 2nd time 500W 30 sec, Mix, 3rd time 500W 20 sec, Mix, 4th time 500W 20 sec, Mix. The custard is ready.
- Add 1/4 of the melted chocolate to the custard. Mix well until well combined and glossy.
- Put it back in the bowl of chocolate. Mix well with a whisk for 1.5 mins until smooth and glossy. Set aside.
- (Make the meringue.) Boil water in a frying pan. Beat the egg white lightly, and add 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix roughly, and then put the bowl into the hot water.
- Warm it while stirring over low heat until it reaches 50 ℃ / 122 F. Takedown the bowl, and immediately whip it on high speed.
- Whip it until soft peaks form. The meringue is ready. Set aside.
- Mix well the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Fold half of the chocolate cream into the cream cheese with a spatula. Mix it with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the other half. Mix it for 3 mins until whitish and glossy.
- Take the whipped heavy cream out from the fridge. Add it in 3 parts. Mix it with a whisk until well combined at 1st addition.
- At the 2nd addition, use a spatula to fold the cream 15 times into the filling. At the 3rd addition, fold until combined.
- Add the meringue in 2parts, and fold each addition until combined. Put the filling in the prepared cake pan. Flatten the top roughly. Refrigerate it for 6 hours to set.
- 【For the cocoa cream】 Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar on low speed while cooling with ice water, until thickened lightly. Sift 1 Tbsp cocoa powder over the cream with a tea strainer.
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it on low speed until heavy. Sift another 1 Tbsp cocoa over.
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it until peaks form.
- Add vanilla essence and rum. Fold them into the cream.
- Take the cake pan out from the fridge. Warm the side of the pan with a hot towel. Remove the cake from the pan gently.
- Pipe swirls of the cocoa cream over the top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder. Done!
When it's two thirds melted, stir the rest of the way until it's completely melted and smooth. How to make a no-bake chocolate filling Start with mixing the cream cheese until it is creamy. Then add sugar and cocoa and beat until combined and smooth. Any unsweetened cocoa powder works, no matter if dutch-processed or natural cocoa powder. This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is absolute perfection.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food no-bake! chocolate cheesecake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These types of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also really cheap. In my opinion you will need to try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.