This kind of text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In our last two articles I have created about the best cake recipes throughout Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the best recipes from the world. As often I will be writing about bread that are cheap, tasty and easy to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m certain that you will like the data included in it.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ The first pastry that I would like to present comes from Germany. It’s chocolate cake that is very tasty. A lot of people adore this cake. Typically the German chocolate cake recipe includes chocolate, hot water, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour, soda, buttermilk or clabber. It’s very special, because it flavor like chocolate, but you don’t include chocolate to it. You can as well add some additions like caramel together with other things. As you can notice the ingredients are also very cheap and the cake is also quite easy to prepare.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ I put apricot jam between slices of chocolate cake and coat with chocolate. Sacher Torte, the famous cake of the Austria. This cake consists of two layers of airy chocolate dough, with a thin layer of jam of apricot in the Middle, wit.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- Make ready ■for chocolate cake
- Take 2/5 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 1/5 cup granulated sugar
- Take 4 egg yolks
- Get 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- Prepare 2/3 cup cake flour
- Take 2.5 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- Make ready 4 egg whites (Cool in a fridge.)
- Get 2/5 granulated sugar (for meringue)
- Prepare apricot jam (sugar free)
- Prepare ■for coating chocolate
- Take 1/4 cup milk chocolate
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. milk
- Prepare 1 and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate
- Make ready 2.5 Tbsp. grape seed oil
This cake consists of two layers of airy chocolate dough, with a thin layer of jam of apricot in the Middle, wi. Share, comments and like this video. Sacher Torte, the famous cake of the Austria. This cake consists of two layers of airy chocolate dough, with a thin layer of jam of apricot in the Middle, wi.
Steps to make Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF.
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate.
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.)
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps.
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes.
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely.
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking.
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices.
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes.
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes.
Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary. The world's most famous cake, the Original Sacher-Torte, is the consequence of several lucky twists of fate. This is a lot like the real thing. I ued semi-sweet chocolate bits which worked well. When making this please understand it is NOT a sweet cake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sachertorte (chocolate cake)★recipe video★ recipe. Here an individual can find ingredients that are bundled in all French cake recipes. These ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also quite cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. I actually recommend it.